Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa
Kata Palm Resort & Spa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$51
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Centara Kata Resort Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$932
US$419
Hotels.com
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
  • Breakfast included
The Beach Boutique House(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$39
Priceline
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$36
Kata Rocks(Kata Beach)
US$973
US$686
HotelsClick
2,720 results
All reviewssteep hillclub roomgames roompool bartuk tukwalk upfree shuttlebuffet breakfastkids clubhotel is situatedwelcome drinkshuttle servicedvd playeramazing hotelnice resortspent nightsour honeymoon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I recommend the Coconut Lovers Package at In Balance Spa at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista. Simply relaxing and rejuvenating.
The service at this hotel has been excellent. From the front desk to the breakfast, it's the same warm reception.
We recommend the hotel for a holiday break. And the lovely Spa experience was the icing on the cake!
MJ

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mathew j
AVISTAKATAPHUKET, Spa Supervisor at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear mathew j ,

Thank you so much for your lovely review on TripAdvisor, giving us a amazing rating assures guest satisfaction and happiness with In Balance Spa.

We are proud that we have met your exact needs for treatment and pampered you the best as we can.
Hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Best regards,
Ms. Oranat Nawarat (Mina)
Spa Supervisor

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time in this hotel, I mostly stay in Novel around the world. The staffs here are nice and friendly... I requested for late check out , they were so helpful around me to stay until 2 pm. The room are big and clean. The swimming pool also big. Amentity in the room and toilet are standard but all are satisfy my need.

The beakfast are nice and a lot of selections.

If I have a chance to come to Phuket again , I will stay here again for sure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AVISTAKATAPHUKET, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Johnny S,

Greeting from Novotel Phuket Avista Kata Resort and Spa
Thank you for your kindness to share this lovely review with regards to your staying experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you found our staffs nice and friendly at our Hotel. You lovely review has been shared to our staffs and this would definitely encouraging them to keep-up their best performance and continuously serve all guests with our gracious Hotel hospitality.

We are pleased to hear that you would definitely return to stay with us again in the future. We are looking forward to your next visit to Phuket.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at a hotel in Patong first as we thought it is more convenient to be in town, but the service there was terrible and the staff was very disrespectful to my wife and I and especially to my 2 year old son.
As we previously stayed here at the Novotel Kata Avista, we contacted the Manager who made a room available on an hours notice and we could leave the other hotel.
We were made to feel at home as we were at our previous 2 stays.
You might hear from other people that they received great Thai hospitality at their hotel, but I stayed at 4 other hotels in Phuket and I never received a service like I received here at the Novotel Kata Avista and if you let them, they make you feel like a part of their family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Canb89

Dear Canb89,

Greetings from Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa!
It was pleasure having you stayed at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa on behalf of my team. We thank you for sharing your views which gives us opportunity to improve and increase on service efficiency levels to provide complete guest satisfactions.

Warm Regards,
Novotel Phuket Avista Kata Resort and Spa.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff at Novotel Avista Kata, are always going above and beyond for their guests and their families whilst our stay, I feel very much loved and comfortable and relaxed here with everyone at Novotel Avista. Every piece of food, every meal is outstanding. any one looking to enjoy their holidays needs to experience the warmth and comfort of a great staff, and excellent management that I have experienced. Its my 3rd time here with my 2 year old son and husband xx hats off to the staff and management of Novotel Avista Kata

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amellia W ,

Greeting from Novotel Phuket Avista Kata Resort and Spa

We are delighted to read that you found very much loved and comfortable stay with us. You lovely review has been shared to our staffs and this would definitely encouraging them to keep-up their best performance and continuously serve all guests with our gracious Hotel hospitality.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I took time off to come out for a much deserved break. We were not disappointed. The hotel is well located for beach, food & shopping, and for a quiet time out. We had a comfortable sea facing room. The friendly staff were absolutely attentive to our requests and gave us very good and apt advice on shopping and sight seeing suited for our needs. We have no hesitation to recommend this hotel.
Anne Joseph
Singapore

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne J ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for your next trip in Phuket.

Warm Regards,