“Amazing place for having Thai food”
Review of Lam Sai Restaurant

Lam Sai Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 185 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We visit this restaurant 2 times per day during vacation. Always fresh, always delicious, always friendly staff :)
Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here twice and enjoyed some wonderful Thai food. The place was half-way from pur hotel to the beach. The family who runs it is really nice and friendly. Can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Really delicious, really fresh open air (covered) eatery. Some of the best food I've had in Thailand.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

A small family run restaurant and they want to keep it small to keep up their amazing standard of food and service. I've eaten at many Thai restaurants in Thailand and at home in Australia, but this place is the best of the lot.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I loved this place so much we went back twice during our week stay in Karon Beach and when I did try other places...I wished I had just gone back to Lam Sai instead. This restaurant offers tons of variety while still keeping the quality high. They have both Thai and western dishes, although I only tried the Thai. The fried snapper with yellow curry was probably the best thing I ever ate, not on this trip, but ever in my life. Other great dishes I'd recommend..green curry, prawns with tamarind sauce and prawn cakes. There's lots more to try. Can't wait to go back on my next trip to Phuket.