“Be back soon”
Review of The Thatch Inn

The Thatch Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Faddiley
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 15th century thatch roofed traditional Country Pub serving traditional food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last week for dinner for 2.
I have to say the food was wonderful. Very wholesome and what made our night was 3 lovely ladies. Named Laura. Annalise And Milly
From start to finish they were very polite, helpful and great fun but always remaining professional. Even when I got them to pose for a photo for me.
Definitely recommend The Thatch and will be visiting again very soon

1  Thank paulalivelife
Suzanne M, Owner at The Thatch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review and your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us - your comments have been passed to Laura, Annalise and Milly. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely evening here with friends, from drinks in the bar to a 2 course meal int eh restaurant. There was a bit of a cock up on the order - the kitchen's error - but this was more than made up for without us having to ask as they had realised what had happened. I can't praise Millie and Amie enough. Professional, jolly and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
A reasonably priced menu in a quaint and well decorated surrounding with large clean loos.
I would definitely recommend this place

2  Thank Chatterbox999

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experince with us - your kind words have been passed on to Amy and Milly. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I met a friend here today, for my husbandson 50th birthday.
We've been once before a little while ago and remember thoroughly enjoying it.
The food was amazing and the staff were great. Thank you!!

1  Thank Sarah B
Suzanne M, Owner at The Thatch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us! Tell you husband 'Happy Birthday form The Thatch!' We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I visited on a Friday evening, the Thatch is a lovely traditional country pub. The service was warm and attentive, the new owners are great hosts and make you feel very welcome. The menu offers a combination of traditional pub favourites and also something a bit different. We both chose the special which was delicious especially the crispy chicken wings of which I could have eaten a bucket full. Our yummy food was complemented by a lovely great value bottle of prosecco. I can’t wait to visit again and try Sunday lunch and probably more fizz.

2  Thank AlMcRog
Suzanne M, Owner at The Thatch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We look forward to welcoming you again for Sunday lunch :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

popped in for lunch with my partner and dog, lovely food and service good prices for the local area they were quite busy but had space in the snug area we were served by a young waiter he was very good and taking our order in a speedy manor. Mainly just happy I can now take my pooch in the thatch.

1  Thank helenumber19

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you, your partner and pooch enjoyed your experience with us!