You can't argue that it has a fantastic setting. Stunning surrounding coastline, quaint little huts and nicely decorated layout. The island is much bigger than you think so have a good walk around. There is a path that loops it!
Free kayaks was awesome and we really loved the food each day. Top marks to the chef especially for the steak!
The staff are all very friendly but don't confuse that with great service. A lot of little things which could have made our stay so so much better.
Here are a few things:
- They had no idea who we were when arrived and took us to 3 separate rooms until they worked it out.
- Staff were not aware of the best snorkelling spots around the island.. ?
- Directions on how to walk around the island/kayak were not very good and left us confused
- Our transfers back to the airport we had booked prior to arriving were forgotten about and booked last minute the night before
- We had to leave early on our last day and although staff were around we were not offered the normal breakfast. Just bread.
We felt it was probably down to poor management of the island. So it could easily be an incredible resort, they just need to get a little more organised and up the serivce and it would be fantastic!More
- Free parking