Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$52
CheapTicketsUS$52
Orbitz.comUS$52
TravelocityUS$52
All reviews rooms are small hot water own bathroom wifi mattress fans locals
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Cheap place to stay but it's extremely noisy. You won't be able to get much sleep, if any. DO NOT book tours with the owner Kenet. It's a guaranteed rip-off and the service is terrible. We had to cancel our tour with him as he wouldn't let us put our bags inside the car while it was pissing rain and many other things.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

Great little rooms and your own shower and toilet. Stayed 5 nights and had cold shower everyday(all good as it was hot). Just the sleeping adventure was not good. Very loud locals staying there. They are very noisey of a night and you can hear people snoring as well. So not much sleep at all. Staff lovely and security on ever night. Felt safe.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Place is super clean. Rooms are small and very basic but mattress is comfortable and rooms have their own bathroom. Booked a bunk bed, actually stayed in the room on my own. Staff is very friendly and the place safe. Would not consider it a backpacker place, but rather a place for locals (business) travelers. At least that was at the time I was there. Do not expect to get your "holiday beauty sleep". People from the hotel and around get up very early and expect everyone else to be awake as well. Made it to 8.30am until the room service knocked on the door :). Wifi is unfortunately poor and a proper common area to sit outside is missing. The existing one is rather broken and not roofed.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank TinaGoneTravelling
Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for 4 nights. Relatively clean and close to the town . However most of the rooms are so so close together you can hear other customers laughing and playing loud music during the day and sometimes at night.
I was put in a room upstairs, the stairs are so steep you can easily fall and have a nasty accident.
The room I was in was next to the neighboring yard, for the entire 4 nights I didnt sleep much as you can hear the child there coughing so much uncontrollably. During the day the man next door would scream at his family, so not ideal.
I recommend that you pay a bit more and stay somewhere more comfortable. I would rather not stay there ever.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

I found this place in the Lonely Planet after getting a taxi from the airport to town to get cash from an ATM. It was very humid which I love, walked around a bit and I found this gem, hidden in a side street.

Clean and safe and good value for money.
Stayed four nights to get my dives in, a trip to Mt Hope ( so much fun ) and just some time to relax to myself.

The overnight guy, Sonny I believe was a nice man. He even walked me to and from the supermarket one night to get bottled water. Very protective.

Date of stay: January 2019