Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2019

I first stayed here in 1992 and it was excellent then and it was excellent still last February 2019. The facilities are basic, but very clean, very convenient, and very well priced. You can do your own cooking and laundry if you prefer. The clientele include students, Ni-Vanuatu transiting through the town to or from their home areas, budget travelers, and aid workers of various sorts. All good people. It is remarkable to me how the benevolent character of this place has persisted for close to 30 years despite a change in the in-house manager a few years ago.

Room tip: The upstairs has AC, but the downstairs rooms have fans and do not get much down-radiated heat so I have found them comfortable, too.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I've stayed at Unity Park Motel too many times to remember. Each and every time I have been welcomed back with wide arms by Bani, Marie, Marian and Iris. The rooms are always very clean when you arrive & are given a freshen up each morning. The bathrooms are cleaned every morning and are maintained throughout the day. The kitchen is basic but has everything you need to make a meal and its always VERY VERY clean. Feel free to chat with the girls throughout the day or chill with Bani throughout the night - they are some of the most friendly people you will come across and they will be life long friends to me and hopefully to you. Although a basic place to stay - its definitely not a fancy hotel. It's a place to feel at home and loved, welcomed... Its a place you just want to keep going back to over and over. The employees make it worth while and they deserve that recognition. Its a no brainer really, stay here.

Room tip: Upstairs room have air con. But downstairs rooms are perfectly fine. My fave room is #5.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
UnityParkMotel, General Manager at Unity Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hi Annabelle
Thanks so much for your kind words. Bani and the girls are pretty special. They'll be so happy to hear you appreciated their friendship and service. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Rosemary

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed 7 nights in Unity Park Motel, one of the cheapest accommodation in Luganville. The room was simple but clean, with new sheets and towel every day. Staff is very friendly, smiling and helpful. The kitchen is good if you want to cook your own meals and save money. A little bit noisy because just next to the main road + building works), but well situated just in the city center, next to the market. The only thing I regret was when I came back 2 days after and asked for charging my laptop, they wanted to charge 500VT for that. Despite of that, I really enjoyed my stay here and if I come back to Santo, I’ll definitively stay here again !

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice local people, basic but clean accomodation, all you need you have, internet free, the best signal in the coridor, nice outsite seats, wooden sculpture, kitchen clean and fully equiped, cute local children. Thanks Iris, Marian, Marie, Americ - sorry for wrong spelling...my weakness. All the best. Pavol & Katarina (Slovakia)

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I was going to rate this hotel as 'average' as the room we stayed in was very basic and was unpleasantly hot at times. But, when I list out all the positives from our stay I feel that it really deserves better.

Location is excellent, right in town close to shops, cheap food options and the Allan Power dive shop. Staff were friendly. Free wifi. Terrific value (I presume there may be less basic rooms that are slightly more expensive and less basic). Communal bathrooms were clean and the area outside was nice. The desk fan was a saviour from the heat.

Excellent option for those on a budget.

Room tip: Rooms at the back upstairs get hot!
Date of stay: November 2015