Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$127
eDreamsUS$148
Booking.comUS$148
CheapTicketsUS$147
All reviews ben and kim president coolidge tanna coffee a great place to stay rooms are clean air conditioning day trip ceiling fan millennium cave every meal scooter dive accommodation hosts vanuatu island taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Deco has a beautiful ocean view from the restaurant/pool area and also from my room.
The staff here are so very friendly and food is also very good. I even had to get an extra piece of bread just so I could lap up all the sauce around my plate from dinner.
The place is clean, the water temperature and pressure in the shower is great as well.
I highly recommend this place.
Cheers
Rob Elmes

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2020

Stayed one night at the end of our trip. Its easy to tell that this accommodation is owned by Australians and has a fantastic standard. Good food, clean rooms and reliable staff. Ben and his wife are doing a great job running this lodge. Best place I have ever stayed at in Vanuatu. Hired a scooter from here for four days to explore Santo. Very friendly and professional service. After having been disappointed by so many resorts on Efate and Santo this place is an absolute gem and will provide you with the relaxation and stress free experience you deserve on vacation. Thank you for a nice ending to our holiday !

Room tip: Pay extra and get a room with AC.
Reviewed 15 January 2020

I would not expect to find such a hotel in such a remote place . The location above the town gives a fabulous view and the design of the main building is such that it is open but cover is provided even over most of the pool .
The rooms are great and the food is exceptional served by a very friendly staff . Ben is always available to give advice and help about what to do and see .

Room tip: If you are near the main building it is easier to pick up the wifi
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed 1 night enroute to our holiday house the perfect spot in Luganville on arrival Mary greeted us with the most delicious lime drink which was very welcomed after a long flight delay from Port Villa, nothing was too much trouble our meals were ordered and delivered to our room which was so clean neat and tidy. Breakfast with a Seaview of Santo the next morning will definitely stay again at the Deco Stop and call in for a meal during our stay in Santo

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2019

I choose this place as I had carefully reviewed in before going on this trip and just by the photos, thought it would be a good short stop. This was the once place on my whole trip which I stayed the shortest even though it was a little more pricier than other accommodations, I thought I would treat myself to a great location.

All rooms come with outlets so you can charge all your electronics and thus, also comes with a fridge so you can keep all your drinks nice and cold!

The room was also very clean and enjoyed the Plumeria and Hibiscus flowers that were accented on the beds, shelves, and bathroom areas!

This lodge also has ceiling fans and air conditioning (although one will have to pay extra of you want the air con). I just chose the room with a ceiling fan and although still a little warm at night, was still comfortable enough to sleep in.

There are also 2 chairs outside the room in case you want to just relax and enjoy the outside air.

The covered area where the restaurant is located, is probably the most impressive part of the lodge. Very traditional in design and there’s even a small pool one can enjoy (although upon inspection, the water felt a little cold and as such, I did not use the pool during my stay here.

Wifi is available in all rooms but is strongest near the restaurant although they do shut it down completely once the staff has left for the evening.

The food selection is a little limited and a bit pricey but still very tasty for all of the selections that I chose.

They will also help you arrange tour and transportation (although this is where I noticed a few small snags).

I was told that the pickup time for the Millennium Cave was 8:30am. I got up and ready to have breakfast at 8:00am to give myself 30 minutes to eat, and shortly after that, a driver showed up and told me he was here for the pickup to the cave. So I was told wrong but, it was no big deal as he actually had to pick up some other guests at another lodge and as such, could come back and I was able to enjoy breakfast.

When it came to arranging transport to the airport the day before, I was told everything would be set and ready for the next morning. Come the next morning and ready to go, I had inquired about when the transport would be here and the staff didn’t know anything about it. However, they were able to call and another driver came by shortly after that so again, it was no big big deal.

Aside from those 2 miniscule things , the rest of my stay was just fantastic and would totally stay here again if in the area and in Luganville.

Also, from this location, you are privy to some truly awesome sunsets which I and another guest were able to enjoy one evening!

A great place to stay at if you in Luganville and want to either dive, visit Riri Blue Hole, or do the day trip to the Millennium Cave!

Date of stay: October 2019