Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$137
Agoda.comUS$138
Trip.comUS$137
TripadvisorUS$137
Snaptravel
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

GREAT HOTEL. Management and staff were great. We always felt welcome and well taken care of. Great food, breakfast lunch and dinner. Comfortable, clean rooms. Great facilities including a big pool. Perfect central location.
We'll be back!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

stayed here on business for four nights and it was not a bad experience especially after long flights to get there. Seems that the hotel is quite new and it still feels new. On my entry, the first thing i see is a live (almost dead) centipede in the corridors and seems that no one saw it. I raised it with the management but it look a while for it to get removed (i expected prompter action - a slight high expectations). Coming back to the rooms which was large, clean, bright, good beds and a mini bar - the internet is also good. The aircon - was pretty strange because the colder I made it, it became noisier; there is an electric kettle but would it have made sense it the management provided some tea bags/coffee. seems there is no room service and also no telephone in the room to call reception (perhaps the hotel support services systems are not fully in place); the food in the restaurant was disappointing. Breakfast is provided but then again the overall management of the dinning area is not professional enough. Overall, if you are on business to Luganville and want to stay in a quiet relaxing place, would suggest it.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Sterile and unauthentic. Air conditioning is a plus bus green algae pool and Chinese restaurant 3rd floor waited and walked out after 1.5hours for steamed fish. I would Re onnend this place to anyone with heat rash in desperate need for airconditioning, otherwise try the much more charming authentic friendly hotels run by Pacific Islanders (not Chinese).

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
April W, Manager at Luganvilla Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hi drgdmckay,

Our apologies about the wait for the steamed fish, as steamed fish should have been explained that it must be delicately handled to ensure a whole fish is displayed once it is cooked, but 1.5 hour visit is hardly mostly spent waiting for fish. Perhaps your heat rash has gotten the better of you, and your frustration from your choice of accommodation. If you had stayed with us, you'd be able to read that the pool has been closed for annual cleaning. We are running a Chinese restaurant and regret that you didn't enjoy your meal, but there is a difference between a restaurant and a hotel (which you did not stay in...)

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I spent a few nights here and it was good. Great spot, in the middle of town so good for a base.
A few problems like power going out a few times though I think that was the whole town? Hot water took a few times to heat up. Very large rooms and bathrooms. Linen is 5* Standard and was extremely impressed by this even down to the extra large bath towels! There is a Chinese restaurant in house though was told I could not get room service or take food there, though there is a mini bar available? finishing in the rooms wasn't good but adequate. I would definitely try this hotel again as I think it is still new and trying to get it right.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was deserted when we got there and remained that way until we left. I can't begin to understand why, the seafood was exceptional. The lobster cooked in a decadent butter sauce deserves particular mention. It rivals any meal I have had in Sydney or London. I would highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2017