“Our special place in the sun!”
Review of Bagno Corrado - CLOSED

Bagno Corrado
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Where else can you go to the beach, and have a delicious five-star meal? Bagno Corrado, that's where! The views of My. Vesuvio and the surrounding mountains are spectacular. The owners make your visit exceptional. We have been coming here for the past six years, and we love every minute of it. Grazie Elio, Michele, Maria, Angelo and all the staff. You are marvelous!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I rented loungers and had lunch here every day of our 5 day stay on Ischia. The beach is beautiful, but the family that runs this place make it special. The food, service and quality were exceptional. Did I mention the food? Everything we had was fresh, delicious and cooked to perfection. Try to save room for desert- the owner's wife is the pastry chef!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Kfitz249
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nice staff, good food and prime location. Kids enjoy the place and the possibility to have å swim at the Beach. Reccomended!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank ToreTang
Reviewed 21 August 2016

This is a great family-run beach bar that serves lunch and dinner on the weekends. The food is great and I would recommend the apertifi in the late afternoon. We have been customers for years and are treated as long lost relative when we show up in August.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Geo-oxon
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We found this place on our last day in Ischia & I cannot fault it.
If you are going on the beach at Ischia go here. The facilities are the best I've experienced. It feels relatively new. Very clean and beach is well kept.
It was 22€ for two sun loungers and a brolly. Even the pooch got a lounger!
We had lunch at the bar & everything was wonderful: bruschetta, fried calamari & prawns, tuna salad & aubergine parmagina.
People that work here are very helpful & patient

Wish I'd found this place sooner.

Date of visit: July 2016