“Excellent all round”

Ristorante Coquille
Reserve with
Ristorante Coquille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Ischia Porto
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner here. The food was fantastic (and they had a good variety of options!), as were the cocktails and the service. Unfortunately we were staying on the other side of the island otherwise we definitely would’ve gone back! Would highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Em672

Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you visit Ischia, you simply must eat here. The classy surroundings feature gardens and running water, with suitably atmospheric music are so relaxing. Not only Italian food is on offer but also elements of Japanese, Indian and Chinese cuisine. Chopsticks and cutlery are available on the tables. We both started with sushi and I then had Goan Fish Curry that was so good that upon trying it my wife resolved to return another day to order it herself. Dishes are artfully arranged, with my wife's main course arriving within half of a hollowed out pineapple (and also on a plate). We shared a four seasons dessert which had small portions of coffee mousse, chocolate mousse, creme brulée and panna cotta with pistachio nuts. All extremely reasonably priced, and great for a change from traditional mediterranean food - though this is on offer as well. One of my favourite restaurants that I've ever eaten in due to the ambience here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

From the super friendly staff as you enter to the excellent service they provide along with their fusion food this place is a must when you visit Ischia, the surrounding is up market yet warm and welcoming, their bar area surrounded by lights and water feature create a great fun atmosphere, we had Japanese starters and Indian main course and the food was extremely tasty ( I would definitely recommend the Goan fish curry if you like spicy food) I wasn't keen on the first wine we ordered and the staff replaced the wine with an alternative of our choice without hesitation.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Simply chic and unique. Good service, excellent presentation, champagne and oysters but even more! And if it rains... they serve you under a white water resistant tent

Reviewed 7 September 2017

What a place! Great hidden Gem.

We came here for Late night snacks and drinks, we didn't eat in the restaurant however it looked amazing.

The gardens at the back with the pools are well set out and the atmosphere is chilled, great way to unwind.

The staff are friendly and very well mannered.

Ive been to Ischia 3 times over the last year and this is the first time i have visited this place, i am sad i have only just discovered it, so cant wait to go back!

Perfect bar, perfect place, perfect Island!