“Very good food and service”

Pazziella Beach Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Ischia Porto
Price range: US$1 - US$46
Description: Nice place where to get your coffee, aperitif, Lunch or dinner. Nice ambience, friendly staff, Francesco and Emilia, doesn't accept guest but friends in them home. Come and visit us, for lunch/dinner or an aperitif whit the amazing sound of the waves at one step from our sea terrace.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there for dinner on a Sunday evening, and even though we initially got turned down (apparently it was fully booked), they managed to find us a nice little spot by the sea.

The owner is lovely, he comes to talk about the dishes, the provenance of the food, the wine... Really recommend the house wine! The bottle we initially ordered was out of stock so the owner advised to get the house wine and it was very good, saving us a good amount off the bill at the same time!

We ordered the Pazziella antipasto, which was a mix of cured, raw and marinated fish, as well as some delicious chickpeas calamari stew. Overall very good, we were not keen on the 'small raw fish' though, pretty tasteless.

My main was sumptuous, pasta with chickpeas and calamari (again!) And the depth of flavour was incredible, while the sauce felt creamy.

My partner's linguine and red prawns portion was a little small though, and he was disappointed by the amount of prawns (very few small pieces), even if it was tasty overall.

We ended on an overall lovely mixed berries cheesecake - nice light cream, but the base was a bit too moist.

Recommend overall, even if the quality is not consistent over the different dishes (but base quality is still high).

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service along with top noch food. You can see why this restaurant is number one in Ischia within just five months. The couple who own this restaurant are professionals. They go out of their way to make sure all their diners are served correctly and receive the very best food. The food is served “with a twist” to the normal range of food you receive in most Ischia restaurants. Congratulations on being Number One. Now, he hardest part is to stay at Number One!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The place was fully booked that night, but the host kindly managed to find a good spot, with a nice view on the sea. Mozzarella with tomatoes was definitely one of the best ever, as well as huge grilled prawns, combined with house wine. Grazzie mille!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We were here for a dinner. Tried to book previous night but it was impossible . So we decided to go next day for sure. The stuff was nice , restaurant looks good . The disappointment was the food which was very much similar one plate to another for starter , for pasta and for the main . The sauce (which seems to be their special) kills all the natural product taste . So , probably I like different type of cooking . This is my personal opinion
. I need to say that when I was asked from the owner “how was the food” , I honestly told him “so-so” . He brought me the main dish of the sea food in the same prevailing sauce . It was very friendly , but I am sorry to say that I cannot recommend this place to my friends .

3  Thank Nikolay Z
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We were turned away on the Sunday evening but booked for the Thursday which was quite busy too. We enjoyed our meal - good atmosphere and staff were attentive and friendly.