“A private cabana in paradise”

Review of Aruba Bed & Beach

Excellent
Google Map
Entrance to Lapis Lazuli
Private Patio
One of the many beautiful sunsets you can enjoy here
patio of Bella Sera
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jalany
Orlando, Florida
“A private cabana in paradise”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The proprietors of Aruba Bed and Beach, Karin and Louis, were impeccable hosts and provided a most lovely and quiet spot for a vacation. The premises were secure, well apportioned, and secluded. I would highly recommend ABB for any vacation where you are looking to avoid the congested tourist area.

To that end, I would like to reinforce the suggestion of renting a car as it is somewhat remote (for a small island) from many of the amenities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A plethora of items: location, seclusion, quiet, the lovely property, the proprietors
Liked least: I do not have a single complaint about ABB
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jfandag
Hernando, Mississippi
“More than expected”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Our experience at Aruba Bed & Beach was beyond anything I imagined. I'm struggling to find the words to describe the trip. The weather was absolutely perfect.... No humidity & a wonderful, constant breeze. We were able to drive around and see the wonderful sights there, which wouldn't have been possible if staying at a resort. Our hostess Karin & Louis were so friendly & helpful. They gave us great recommendations on sights to see & places to eat. The cabanas were perfect & suited our every need!! We were right across for the beach & they also provided us with snorkeling gear. The locals were so nice and were always smiling. Guess they don't call Aruba 'One Happy Island' for nothing!! I miss it all & will be going back to stay at Aruba Bed & Beach.... Many more times:))

JustinFor...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Words can't express how great this place is”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Absolutely the best and most relaxing vacation I've been on. Karen and Lewis are wonderful people and hosts and we feel like we have made a lifetime friendship. We will be back as often and as many times as we can. At least once a year minimum. Beautiful location and everything you want a laid back tropical vacation to be. So romantic and the locals are so nice. I could go on and on and on.

NC
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Shelburne Falls. MA
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing