“Great experience ”

Flux Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We ourselves enjoy picking and choosing from menus to create our own dining experiences, full of an array of flavours and textures. So with this in mind we have created a menu of inspired share plates that facilitate your own individuality, aiming to constantly excite and tantalise your taste buds along the way. The essence of “Flux’ also extends into our beer and wine list which is constantly changing to bring a varied selection, just like the Noosa River.
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Come here every year. Always has great food and excellent service, with a top selection of wine and beer. Will be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great service but food was very salty. Lots of the tapas are deep fried would be great to have a few more healthy options.
Not bad if you want to have an evening of drinking and some finger food.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly service, highly recommended. Would recommend the prawns and the beef ribs, but everything we had was good. Make sure you book a table or you might be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Wow! Not often does a restaurant tick all the boxes, but this one did for us! The staff were friendly and happy to accommodate our family including 3 children ages 4, 3 and almost 2years old. The food was amazing! My 4 year old loved the king prawns and kids chips. My 3 year old loved the kids fish and the meatball dish. My almost 2 year old loved the kids chips and meatball dish. We had to order another serving of kids chips and fish because they devoured the first lot! My husband and I loved the tastes of all the dishes we got. Great flavours and it’s so nice to go out and indulge in food you couldn’t make for yourself at home. This is the first restaurant where I’ve really enjoyed duck breast. I stated to hubby “so I do like duck, but it just had to be cooked well!”. I can not recommend this place enough! The food came out at a great pace - we weren’t rushed and we weren’t left waiting around for food to come out either. This type of dining- smaller meals - suits us to a tea. We love getting a variety of tastes rather than two main meals for us adults. It also gives the kids a chance to try new flavours and not stick to biggest and chips meals. It was also great to be told to order a few things and that we could order more food if we wanted more, which we did. Do yourself a favour and try this place!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

With a few craft ales on tap, and a good selection of bottled and tinned beer in the chiller, the friendly and knowledgeable waitress skilfully paired our choice of interesting fusion shared plates with great beers. Nice situation and a menu that included real advice for any allergies, this really was a memorable lunch in Noosa. Vegan, veggie, seafood and meat options all available.