“Gluten Free Freedom”

Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Evening - open from 5:00pm till Late- Tuesday to Saturday Nights 11 meats charcoal grilled on skewers, carved at your table, eat as much as you like, includes 8 side dishes and dessert. Plated dishes also available fish, vegetarian, meat and salads. The whole menu is Gluten Free
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were disapponted with this restaurant. We had the taste of Samba as we did not think we could do justice for the all you can eat Rodizio. We came early evening and while service was great at the start, when we had problems this didn't continue. We had brazillian cheese bread which was $4 for two little rounds about 50mm across and 20mm wide. This tasted quite nice. When the main meals came we had mixed up orders and when I pointed out that I had the wrong meal, the guy looking after us wasn't so happy. I had my plate taken away and things changed but I still did not have pork on my plate. When I pointed this out I was told that the meat in question was pork. It was lamb! My 2 pieces of "meat" were hard and dry offcuts but my chirizo sausage was absolutely beautiful. The best I had tasted. The sides were nothing special and the meal was not large.
This is a meat driven restaurant and being gluten free, I did feel safe there.
I think if we had taken the all you can eat choice we may have been treated differently.
We did not bother with desserts and all four couples went home a little disappointed.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We have wanted to try here for a long time. We had the Taste of Samba. It was sensational. The meat was beautiful and the sides were yummy too. We will be back for the full Rodizio experience for sure. Just a note on the mixed service reviews. On the night we were there the service was sensational. It was busy but 2 of the wait staff and the owner were very attentive. So friendly and welcoming. One even said hi and chatted the next night when we walked past.

1  Thank C6662QNstephenc
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The Samba Grill is a touch of Brazil in Noosa with lots of Brazilian imagery on the walls. Unfortunately there were no dental floss bikinis on display, although according to my wife, there were some tasty Brazilian toy boys in the kitchen. Too beefy in my opinion, but there's no accounting for taste!

This is a restaurant for the meat lover with a range of delicious meats slow cooked on skewers over charcoal. They have a couple of set menus, "Rodizio", at $42.50, with a range of 11 meats and a choice of 5 side dishes and a smaller version, "Taste of Samba" at $28.50, with a choice of 3 meats and 3 side dishes. We had the enlarged family so went for the cheaper option which proved to be an excellent appetite appeasing option. Very tasty and tender. Make sure you leave some room for the deserts. They have a Brazilian creme caramel equivalent which is very addictive and the chocolate option was divine. $3 corkage if you BYO. Also totally gluten free.

So HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you are a meat lover but watch the wife with those Brazilian toy boy chefs!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Took a group from work to Samba Grill for a get together. The atmosphere was great, great customer service and the food was amazing. Thank you Carlos and Fernando :)

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Visited as a guest in the Samba restaurant for dinner again for a second time chance after months. We enjoyed our river side table and I just want to say that, in addition to a nice meal, we had a delightful waitress. She had just the right balance of friendliness and efficiency. She recognized that we wanted time to visit and did not rush us. She and other staff members made certain that we had everything we needed.

1  Thank Mariam A