“Unfit for foodies”

Raj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Raj Indian Restaurant, awarded the best new restaurant in Sunshinecoast Queensland2010,Authentic Indian food served from Mild to Hot,Traditional charcoal fired Tandoor oven gives flavour to Tandoor dishes.Relaxed atmosphere and great service.In a short time have become favourite of locals and tourists.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat in and ordered a home delivered takeout meal. I have to say that the ease of ordering was do convenient but ghe food did not live up to the same standard.
It arrived quite quickly too ( an indication that it had been sitting there for quite a while) we had the most watery dhal ever it was just awful. Next camd the butter chicken which was at best ordinary as was the lamb Corma . It was slso quite cold on arrival. Would I order from them again definitely not it wasn't worth the calories plus it was quite expensive for what we got $ 98 inc delivery of $6.50

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and i had a nice dinner last night. Goat masala was so tasty i never had before. We really enjoyed. Nice service and quality food.Highly recommend this place. We will back soon.

1  Thank Shariq M
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service, the Korma was sensational. Always a great night with excellent service. Thanks Nathan.

1  Thank Happiness99146
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Quick visit to the Sunshine Coast for. Conference and dropped into the RAJ for an evening meal. My friend vegetarian - me a lover of Tandoori Chicken. both us totally impressed. Very friendly and pleasant service - great food. First time in my life I took home the left over chicken. At $22 there was a whole chicken - and I eat big. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Trevor G
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We recently had lunch here with 4 friends. Lovely day to sit outside. A mixture of entrees, curries and naan breads were ordered for the table which everyone shared and enjoyed. Not too pricey and the service from Siva and his staff was excellent. Will return soon!!

1  Thank SheilaDavidOz