“The cats out of the bag”
Review of Gusto

Gusto
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gusto is located opposite the Noosa River, providing stunning views right up to the river mouth. Both indoor & outdoor seating areas, every table enjoys the view.
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Once again we have arrived home still takling about our trip up north and of course our first stop is always lunch at Gustos' Noosaville and because my partner always books a head of time to make sure we get a table on the terrace I have to put up with her constant reminders of how many sleeps until we go the food is always fantastic the only problem I have is that I don't want to for go the cutlefish salad for something else on the menu although everything on the menu is fantastic and topping it off with our favorite dessert Cream Brulee a cup of coffee and we are ready to relax on our weekend away. The reason for the title for this review is because Gusto owner Kay said she new my reviews because of where we live on the Gold Coast but that's alright because I can't ever see me having a reason to write anything but an excellent review

1  Thank Dougie222

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Was a beautiful day, amazing view, had the fish of the day, was really nice, reallu prompt service and a great wine list, love the Vasse Felix Cabernet.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

A couple of days ago I ate here with a friend. The menu was inviting, we got a table outside and we ordered an entrée and respectively a beef filet and fish and chips as mains. The entrée came very quickly and was delicious. However, we had to wait more than 50 minutes to get our plates. Considering that both dishes could be cocked in less than 15 minutes and that we had already taken an entrée, the waiting time was inexplicably long. Only after more than half an hour the waiter told us that "they were about to serve us". When they finally arrived, one of the two dishes wasn't the one we ordered(which was luckily replaced with few minutes by the correct one). After such mistakes we expected the staff to offer us a glass of wine or a desert. Needless to say that this was not the case and the apology was a mere "I am sorry". To sum up, this could be a good restaurant, if they could time the service appropriately and learn good manners.

1  Thank Giorgio T
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Gusto offers a wide choice of dishes to enjoy, all presented fresh and very tasty to eat.
No digestion problems afterwards.
A varied wine list, with waiter Dean very knowledgable on both wine and food, and a sense of humour.
A great choice.

1  Thank FranY44
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Good food, good service, reasonable ambience. Nothing out of the ordinary, but nothing bad either, so would happily go back.