All reviews around the corner great atmosphere les bains airport cat season st euros saline towels beach swim reunion
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stayed at Le Swalibo for two nights, and had a nice stay. I ate dinner there both nights, and it was very tasteful and delicious.
I thought it was so cozy with the house cat wandering around, and taking a little nap on one of the chairs now and then.
Swalibo offered me to book transportation from the airport to the hotel for 50 euros, which I later found out is quite a good price, unless of course you take a public bus.
The beach is just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Not the best beach, as there are a lot of big pieces of coral, which makes it a little uncomfortable to lay on on your towel, or walk on barefoot. But of course it depends on what you are used to.
All staff I met was very friendly and helpful, and most of them spoke English, which I later would find out, is not so common on the island regardless of age.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We travelled with Onyx to La Reunion and I thoroughly recommend this travel company for attention to detail. We stayed in the friendly Hotel Swalibo where the staff could not do enough for you. We had rooms overlooking the pool-which were clean and functional. The nearby beach was perfect. We ate in the hotel on quite a few evenings and the food was delicious. The New Years Eve party was a real high light-great good dancing fireworks champagne-great atmosphere-we loved it. A holiday we will never forget.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice123qrs
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Very Beautiful Lagoon style pool, room are good but small.

Services are Good.
One Jacuzzi complementary or on the house.

Walkable distance of Beach and shopping mall.

Reunion Island is part of France and EU member.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Loved this well run hotel near the beach. Good, professional service. Wi FI in the rooms, high speed, free of charge. A convenient parking right in front of the property. Cleanliness 100%. The reception is 24 hours, very friendly and professional.
Great breakfast in the morning with an amazing choice of baked cakes and croissants and fresh fruit and yoghurt. Fresh juices and breads.
Loved this place.

Room Tip: Take a room with a pool view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I was looking for a place I would find comfortable as a solo traveler to spend some time by the beach! The hotel is very retro in style i.e. older rooms but very charming and I was lucky enough to get a single room on one of the balconies. The service is fantastic and it is relaxed to chill in the downstairs area alone on a sofa. The bar is open 24 hrs! There is even have a jacuzzi you can book for a 30 mins private session. The small but lovely pool is surrounded by lovely green foliage and it is a chill oasis before hitting the beach! A real gem!

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room with a balcony overlooking the pool or garden for maximum privacy!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo