Alkion Hotel(Stalos)(Great Value!)
US$86
Hotels.com
Armonia Studios(Stalos)(Great Value!)
US$103
Camelia Studios & Apartments(Stalos)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat hotelhostsgreekchaniapool
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The apartment we stayed was perfect, newly renovated, very very clean, very quiet and in a really nice spot with great view of the sea and only 1 minute away of it. Stalos is a very nice and quiet place only 10 minutes away from Chania and 2 to 5 from Agia Marina and Platanias. The owners and the staff of the apartments were very very friendly, with a great sense of hospitality, always there for us when we need them, they gave us a nice taste of the famous greek hospitality. We strongly recommend to choose and stay in this hotel and we really looking forward to visit it again soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GeorgeBantourakis
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Finding the right accomodation is the toughest task when you go away. You can look at as many pictures and reviews as you like but sometimes it just doesn't feel right. Are the pictures genuine? Well, I can definitely tell you that for once the pictures add up to property.

I barely look at properties that are lower than 5* and/or aren't boutique hotels. This being 2* is crazy. The apartment was flawless. I walked into our one bed apartment to see it was just like the pictures. The pool is calm and relaxing (bigger than you expect), the staff (family owned) are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, rooms are spotless and modern, equipped with a safe, just enough cooking facilities, satelitte TV and a stone throw away from a beautiful sandy beach of Stalos.

I booked 5days here and then 2 more hotels over the 6 days remaining and wished that i booked my full 11days in IRINI.

I came here with my partner - wanting a romantic getaway but still want to be 15min bus from a lively town/port. Perfect location for that. Shops are on your doorstep, restaurants on the beach, car/bike hire very near, bus stop just 30seconds away so you can go to Agia Marina (beautiful beach front restaurants), Platanias (alot more lively but not too much), Chania Harbour (my favourite part of west crete). All of which are within 10-15min cheap bus (€1.60 each person).

Cleaning every day with a smile! Ask for recommendations and excursion options - nothing is trouble in this hotel.

Safe to say that I won't be going anywhere else when we come back next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

In small village of Stalos, about 10 min drive from the center of Chania you can find this family owned Apartments complex. All rooms very modern and newly built. Or at least it seems that way. Lovely pool with very peacefull surroundings. Nice beaches just a walk away or drive away. Subject to who likes what.
But all the compliments go to most amazing hosts/owners Irini and her son Antonis. Dedicated and lovely people with smile on their faces 24/7.
We had lovely stay here and can say our praises.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jelena B
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was reluctant at first because I prefer higher grade hotels and this didn't appear that way in photos but honestly it was the best choice for our stay. Rooms are newly renovated, very modern and kept very clean at all times. The value you get for this hotel will be hard to beat. Great location, has everything you need. Also, owners are very pleasant and helpful. I recommend this 100%, don't even think twice!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank XTINAMontreal
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my holiday in Irini Stalos. The owners are really really nice to the travelers and doing everything to make better stay in their apartments. You feel like part of their family while staying.
The rooms are nice and clean. Wifi is good in all areas.
Definitely place where you can stay for good holiday!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple