See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Read all the reviews and didnt hold out much hope but we figured it was just somewhere to sleep
Bad point's: not enough sunbeds and the rooms aren't cleaned every day so you will run out of loo roll lol
Good point's: rooms are exactly what you need and well equipped if you do run out of loo roll reception will give you more
Location is pretty good only a 10 minute walk to the beach
Lots of places to eat and drink nearby cabana and oasis bar were our favourites
Also a supermarket is only across the road and not overpriced at all

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I had a 1 bedroom apartment, it has 5 single beds, a large balcony, ample space and was spotlessly clean in a great location and had recently been painted. It was very dated it has not been updated in probably 15 years, the balcony furniture was yellow from the sun and the table rusty. But if you get a good deal it's fine. Be aware you are unable to check in until 4, which is pretty late.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We paid £35.00 a night so need to be realistic about expectations.
Good location close to beach supermarket and restaurants.
Inconvenient opening hours at reception we spent our first day wandering the streets !
Room basic , pillow horrendous like a plastic bag filled with cotton balls still suffering with sore neck and back 2 weeks later !
Bathroom ancient and really in need of upgrading and a good clean !
Kitchen literally had 2 of everything .
Good terrace area.
Really noisy at all times of day. My advice go to the beach and bring your own pillow

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I knew this was in no way an upmarket establishment when I went to the ladies toilet in reception and there is no toilet seat or soap, pretty disgusting really.
Although the apartment was large, it was dark and smelly. The bath was badly stained and water from the shower went everywhere.
The noise is atrocious, all night every night for seven days we were treated to doors banging, shouting, someone in the apartment above us walking around in what sounded like hobnailed boots and more- use your imagination !
The cleaners are the worst I have ever come accross in the Algarve.
The kitchen stank and I wouldn't cook in it.
The only saving grace is the location. Pool nasty.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marytexKendal
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to this area for 14 years now, and this is my fist experience in this accommodation. After paying €800 for a week (almost) I am fairly upset.

We checked in, and the accommodation is large, so far so good. After that it went downhill
, the rooms are totally unsecure and the maids insist in leaving the room open, especially the patio doors - twice in a week, the manager (who appears to say he is a Buddhist , so does not care) just shrugs.

My main concern is the patio doors being left open on the ground floor, the cleaners that start at 8am and finish around 5pm (you need to be out all day), yet they clean nothing really and do not replenish the toilet paper, and the loud people that party till the sun comes up, and trust me you can hear everything.

Anyway, a totally over priced hostel pretending to be up market accommodation that the cat could break into.

You would be wise to shop around, for that price there is so much better to be had

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple