“Perfectly presented villa in great scenery and...”
Check Availability
TWINROOM
STUDIO
STUDIO
Bathroom
In the morning around the swimming-pool
Table d'hôtes
Basket of local products
Boat's rental
View from the boat
SWIMMING POOL BY NGHT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Nicholas...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfectly presented villa in great scenery and well situated for exploring the island”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Villa Sophie certainly lived up to expectations. The property is very clean and tastefully decorated. We were warmly greeted by Spiros at the airport and escorted to the villa. Spiros ensured that our holiday was stress free and fun. The villa is in a great location for exploring the island. There is a small sandy beach a short walk away and a great taverna across the valley about 10 minutes by car
Fantastic! A big thank you to Spiros and Sophie!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
nc68
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Relaxing holiday, stunning views, excellent hosts”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Overnight travel,tired and wanted my bed, no car booked and how do we find the villa. No problem all taken care of as we were met at the airport by Sophie and Spiros. Only on day two and feel compelled to recommend as all is perfect. If you want peace, tranquillity and a mountain view to due for it's here.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
ClaudiaPe...
Bucharest, Romania
“Perfect September”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We booked our Greece holiday for beginning September, but oh boy..it was the perfect timing and the perfect location. We arrived by car, on a Saturday afternoon, all tired and just wanted to relax. Our group had 5 adults within different age range and 5 kids: one of 4 , one of 9 and one of 10. Expectations were different. I was a bit unsure what we could find, but it was perfect!! Location met our all desires: pool only for us and kids used it every day, all day if they could, a sandy and very nice beach close to then house, a great owner open to answer to all our questions. The house is very clean and very cozy and has all the accessories you may need. It feels like home!! The kitchen is excellent equipped and the owner, Spiros, invited us to use some of this vegetables from the his organic small garden near the house:).
This Ionian island is a wonderful part of Greece to relax, eat extremely well, taste and drink local wines, explore the small cities, admire excellent views like the famous Myrtos beach. It was one of the greatest holiday and this location has all the ingredients to stick to everyone's hearts. Villa Sophie is a great holiday choice and we recommend ii to everyone.
Big thank you to Spiros for all his answers and fo being so open and patience with us.

Claudia

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
vinicio b
Albizzate, Italy
“A wonderful holiday in a little paradise”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Thanks to Sophie and Spiros’ s kindness and care, who are the worthy Lord and Lady of their house, my holiday in Cefalonia has been really pleasant and relaxing! The house and the garden of “ Villa Sophie” are looked after with great care and the swimming pool is an excellent optional facility very pleasant for the guest to use. The beach is only few minute walk from the house ( Karavados Beach) and the sea, nearby, has nothing less than the other more renowned beaches in the island.
Among the beaches I visited I highly recommend the beach in Myrtos, which I consider the most beautiful in the island where I also found inspiration for a love poem which follows below :
MYRTOS (*)

Today
in the azurine sea of Myrtos
I plunged
and you were that sea!

the sky-blue waves of Myrtos
which I caressed with my hands
filled with beauty
my eyes and my heart
and you were those waves!

This sea,
who saw vergin Venus new born,
glows in your eyes

Today,
while I steeped
into the original springs
of Life and Beauty
I felt your mighty embrace
and I was filled with you.

I am born to new life:
the sun, the sky, the sea and the earth
finally rebound
forever
in my heart and mind.

Vinicio Bernardi

(*) Written at Myrtos beach, on 22nd July 2013 after a wonderful day at the seaside.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
m1rkl
Bath, United Kingdom
“My Idea of Paradise!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

What an amazing place to stay. The villa is beautiful, personally managed by the owners everything is in perfect condition, you could believe that you were the first guest ever to stay, The house has everything, great WiFi, barbecue and lovely pool which the owners come and clean every day! The Villa is furnished very comfortably and is exceptionally clean.
Sophie and Spiros are the most welcoming of hosts, Spiros met us at the airport and led us in our hire car to the villa. Spiros arranged a special price for us with the rental company. He is a keen gardener and is very generous with the produce from his garden.
I travelled to the villa in May with my daughter and her family, I was so impressed trhat by the second day I had booked to return in July with my wife.
Within easy driving distance there are many beaches, local restaurants, the main town of Argostoli, many historical sites walks etc, Kephalonia is paradise and villa Sophie the pearl in the oyster! Cant wait to return

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: local beaches clean beautiful villa with own pool
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing