“Comfortably, well equipped, clean and near beach...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
sjaak1950...
Huissen, The Netherlands
“spacious but not well equipped”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

the slats of the couch were loose and some were broken, After one week repaired. The capicity of the hot water boiler is not sufficient for more than one person to take a warm shower. The bed is a quite small. High cleaning fees compared to the Tenerife standard. Wifi /internet is available, but only for EUR 25 a week. The windy balcony has no sunshine.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nee.
27 Feb 2018
Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience regarding your stay. To answer you comments:
Once you informed us about broken slats it was repaired next day. Presume you noticed it only a week after your arrival.
Never had complaints about hot water and as you have seen yourself when my technician came the were enough water and it was very hot, since you was saying it was not too hot. I think 75L tank is more then enough for 2 persons.
Bed size is 160 x 200 cm. No ideas how big bed you need :)), but that's the one we have. Should we know you were sleeping 3 people in that bed, we could provide a bigger one, but you never informed us about it.
You never mentioned or complaint here about quality of our professional cleaning service, and about the strength and quality of internet, so presume "high" price (by the way it is 20 not 25) is more then justified. Being optional services, you decided yourself if you wanted these services or not.
Once more thank you for staying with us.
Best regards and good luck.
Paul K
“Comfortably, well equipped, clean and near beach restaurants and shops”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Spacious clean well equipped apartment. Comfortable bed and sofa bed. Facilities in the apartment exceeded my expectations. 4 ring cooker, large fridge and freezer. Close to the beach on 3 sides. Near shops bars restaurants. Victor was extremely helpful with enquiries. A few basic things were provided that make life easier, which meant we didn't need to buy pepper salt cooking oil washing up liquid cloths and bin bags.

19 Jan 2018
Thank you very much. guys! :)
It was my pleasure ALSO to communicate with Paul and all the family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment they left after their stay. I will be more then happy to see them in one of my properties again in future, and definitely will recommend them to all other owners and hosts in the TripAdvisor´ Community. Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! :) Best wishes and very Happy New Year to you, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
Chris B
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment in great location”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We are regular visitors to El Medano and this apartment was perfect for our needs as a couple. Central yet quiet, clean and kept up-to-date. Bonus was a decent mattress - best we've had out here. Check in and out friendly and efficient. Would recommend.

14 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your nice wortds about my apartment.
It was my pleasure to communicate with Chris and his family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment they left after their stay. I will be more then happy to see these guests again in one of my properties in future, and 100% will recommend them to all other owners and hosts in the TripAdvisor Community, as their properties will be in good hands with Chris & Co :)). Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! :) Best wishes and very Happy New Year, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
hadleycla...
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“A great Base”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

A great apartment. Victor, who deals with your booking etc is very helpful and is quick to response to all queries/enquiries etc.
The apartment is situated a short walk from the sea. It is in a very quiet,well kept complex.
A very clean well kept apartment.
The reason as to why I have given a four star rating instead of a five is the fact that I don’t feel the sofa bed in the living area isnt adequate to hold the weight of adults.
It is a fragile sofa bed that, the slats give way upon seating. If it had a better quality sofa bed, everything would be perfect.
El Medano is a great place. More laid back and not so touristy as the resorts further south. You feel on holiday but also part of the community. It’s also a fab place to try windsurfing,kitesurfing and paddle boarding. The mountains are about an hours drive, so plenty of places to walk climb etc.
All in all a great base in a fantastic location.

1 Jan 2018
Thank you very much for your positive review!
We have scheduled to substitute this sofa this year. :)
It was my pleasure to communicate with your family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment you left after your stay. I will be more then happy to see you in one of my properties again in future, and definitely will recommend you to all other owners and hosts in TripAdvisor´c Community. Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! Best wishes for Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
taulapodd
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment was lovely and clean and in a prime position. We have visited El Medano many times and just love the resort. All amenities, beach and shops are within a very short walking distance. I would definitely recommend staying in this apartment and if we need accommodation again in El Medano I would definitely be in contact with Victor.

20 Dec 2017
Thank you very much for your positive feed-back, and for leaving my property clean and organised... :)) WELCOME BACK SOON! And of course - Best wishes for Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year and lots of good luck to you and ALL your family!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing