Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jennifer G

Dolce in Athens

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jun 2024via mobile
The property itself is nice. We booked an ocean view room but there was not one available when we arrived. So we did not have a view. It was busy so there were times where you had to wait in line, not a big deal to my family of 4. We did enjoy breakfast in the mornings.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: It is not close to Athens City center. Be prepared to get a taxi.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4.3 km from Dolce by Wyndham Athens Attica Riviera
17.6 km from Dolce by Wyndham Athens Attica Riviera
View more hotels in Vravrona
1,129 results
All reviews private pool close to the airport amazing hotel bungalow room dinner buffet beach area sea view magda spa greece dolce athens artemis sofia greek flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2024

This was not a really nice experience. Part of the booking was done correct, 2 of our guests need to book elsewhere. But this after 3 hours waiting time at the reception, with a lot of discussions but no solution. We had to find the solutions ourselves, no service or assistance!
We specific asked for rooms in the main building, they were not.
Rooms are not clean; no maintenance is done in a long time. Broken chairs, mold in the bathroom, stains on the floor for the whole week. Everything is old, not fresh and clean. Plastic covers over the matrasses, air condition was not working on arrival.
Party at the swimming pool till over 02.00 h.

Altogether, not a nice place to stay. Not for business and not for holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Els R
Reviewed 6 June 2024 via mobile

Calm and clean hotel. The beach view is awesome. The open buffet has variety of food. There is enough parking slots. Away from city center and that is why it is not noisy there and you can spend days there without the need to go out. Highly recommended. I am definitely going to come back again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2024

The restaurant staff were amazing. NIKOS and ANDREA were super friendly and pleasant to talk with. They helped me with an amazing greek coffee and also. Also Christina the staff was very enthusiastic doing her clearance duties with a smile.
Amazing experience at breakfast with one of the best spreads I've seen at breakfast 😋. Loved it. Thank you for having us.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2024 via mobile

This was a short stay after returning to Athens from a cruise, we wanted a couple of days to relax in luxury near to the airport. We stayed in a suite with a swim up pool which was lovely however, the patio doors did not lock, the shower leaked from the bottom of the door, the pool lights were broken, the air conditioning was very loud and we experienced several minor power cuts. The staff were not very friendly, we felt we were putting them out if we asked for anything, reception staff appeared very disorganized and unenthusiastic. We were ill advised when asked about ordering a taxi to the airport, we got told no need to book there are loads and one comes in no time, however due to a large expo that was on this was not the case and we were waiting over 40 mins ( stressful when you have a plane to catch ). Lastly I would not recommend fully inclusive, the drinks were terrible!

Room tip: Don’t book all inclusive, the pictures don’t paint a true reflection of the hotel
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie S
Reviewed 4 June 2024 via mobile

My entire experience from start to end was terrible. From the start, I waited 40 minutes in line to check in. After finally getting checked in, I went to the restaurant to eat as I’d had flight delays and hadn’t eaten all day. I was told it didn’t open until 7pm. I went to the lobby bar (which the website says has drinks and snacks) but no one was working. The front desk then told me the restaurant has al a carte available, so I went back and they said no. Only buffet and not until 7pm. Then I was told I could order room service. I called to order three different times letting it ring for several minutes with no answer. I finally got pizza delivered.
There was a light on the side of my bed that turns off only when pushed all the way in, but it wouldn’t stay, so I had to put a piece of clothing over it in order to sleep. And to end my stay, I woke up with no electricity (they said they were sending technician, but no one ever arrived) so I had to shower in the dark and leave with wet hair.
Overall the hotel seemed old and most of the staff didn’t seem very concerned about helping anyone.

Trip type: Travelled solo