“The stay was pleasant and the house accommodating.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The stay was pleasant and the house accommodating.”
Reviewed 6 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The house was ready for our early arrival. All was nice. We were grateful and impressed. The staff at Gemstone were nice and easy to work with as I went to check in formally.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spacious privacy! Great relaxation for our group of 5.”
Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We decided to rent this property for our Christmas vacation 2011. We had spent 14-15 hours a day away from the property at theme parks, so the hot tub was amazing and much needed. We did not pay for pool heating, nor did we use the pool so I cannot comment on it. It was great staying so close to everything, restaurants, shopping and coffee shops are just a minute or two away. The kids enjoyed movies on the large television with DVD player. There is plenty of space for preparing and enjoying meals. My only complaint is there is no place to set shampoo or body wash in the master shower at all, so I recommend bringing a hanging shower basket. And you will definately need to bring extra washcloths. Not a deal breaker at all. Everyone in our group loved the property and cannot wait to return for another stay. Thank you Gemstone!

A TripAdvisor Member
“I would return for the pool and hot tub again!”
Reviewed 11 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We had the pool heated and used it from early in the am until late at night. My only dissappointment in our stay was that we had to buy dish soap, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper and bar soap. I have never rented a home without the basics to keep the home clean. We only stayed for a few days so left a lot of basics, hopefully the next group of visitors won't need to run to the store as soon as they arrive.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great last minute replacement!”
Reviewed 16 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

A very comfortable villa with everything provided. The location is quiet on the Rolling Hills estate, 10 mins from Disney and five from all the eating places (and supermarket) you could ever want! The Jacuzzi was a godsend after walking the theme parks all day! My booking fell through at the last minute and this was the replacement offered - Gemstone were very efficient and I only had to call them twice, one for the internet code and the other to turn the pool heat on!! The latter was the only negative - I paid for two weeks pool heat in my original booking but only received service for the second week and that was after a tel call! I have received no refund on the first week payment and were also advised by the pool man that the cover was not to be used due to having a hole in the middle, this needs to be replaced... Overall, a very nice, comfortable stay was had by all and I would recommend this villa to my friends

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The layout, spacious and airy together with the jacuzzi
Liked least: Lack of pool for the first week, however, it was quite icy
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
GA
Reviewed 22 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing