“Amazing Stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Marion Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeff S
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We (3 couples) had an amazing stay at the Marion Villa. Open concept living area, well equipped kitchen and each bedroom had it's own bathroom. Views are incredible especially from the pool. Owner was very responsive and his team in Tobago was always available to help. We usually stay at resorts but I'm now thinking of only staying at villas.....however the bar has been set very high.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Candice L
“Definitey Worth it !”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Totally fell in love with this rental as soon as we arrived. The villa is so roomy, comfortable beds, lots of space in the entertainment quarters, kitchen and bathrooms were perfect with all the mod cons. The best part by far was the gorgeous mountain view of the beach from within the villa as well as from the infinity pool -simply magnificent!. The worst part was having to leave. We will definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dana J
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I'm not usually one to write reviews but I felt compelled after spending 4 days at the Marion Villa. As soon as I walked through the door to the villa I felt like I was in paradise! I was first drawn to the floor to ceiling windows that ran the entire length of he villa facing the back deck and ocean and offered the most beautiful views I've ever seen in my life. The pictures really don't even compare to the actual view from the villa. The back deck is huge and features a beautiful infinity pool that overlooks a gorgeous private beach making the deck the perfect spot for pictures! I went with 3 ladies for our best friends bachelorette and we got the most breathtaking photos out there.

The bedrooms upstairs did not disappoint either. They each had their own large ensuite and a floor to ceiling sliding glass door that led out to a large balcony with the same gorgeous views as downstairs. I usually have a hard time sleeping on vacations but not here! The beds were super comfy and since the villa is so close to the ocean I fell asleep to the sound of crashing waves.

The owner, Jay, was in communication with us our entire stay and was always available to answer any questions we had and offered suggestions on where to go so we could get the most out of our stay. He really helped to make our trip out of this world! He also included a private driver that picked you up from the airport and took us back at the end of our stay. The driver, Clifford, was so awesome that we actually had him as our driver the entire trip. He was so nice and knowledgeable and had the best music! By the end of the trip he felt like a friend.

I would definitely recommend this villa to anyone, whether it's a group of friends or a romantic getaway and given the opportunity I would definitely go back! It was truly the best vacation I've ever had!!!

Brandi W
“Breathtaking!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The minute you walk into the Marion Villa you are overwhelmed by the view showcased by the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors in the living room! This Villa is beautiful and modern and sets itself apart from any other villa or hotel I have ever stayed at for multiple reasons.. The minute we arrived we were greeted with a complimentary driver from the airport provided by the owner Jay. Jay was also kind enough at our request to give us multiple suggestions on how we could have the most fun in Tobago. From suggesting certain activities to private beaches, it really allowed us to not stick to the traditional tourist attractions and really see the most beautiful areas of Tobago.

The Villa itself is new and modern. Each bedroom has a private bath and shower so no need to share, which worked great for us because 4 women and less bathrooms could have been a disaster! Each bedroom also gives you access to the full length balcony which boasts the same magnificent view of what is basically your private beach, as well as the private deck and pool that runs the length of the house. They each also have full length sliding glass doors so even if your doors are closed you still wake up to the same stunning view of the beach and palm trees.

The rest of the house is just as beautiful. The kitchen is fully equipped if you want to cook. You are also provided with beach towels to use for your excursions. There is an amazing surround sound system that is easy to use. The Villa is also fully air conditioned and easy to control with remotes for each room.

We were able to use the same driver, Clifford, all week to skirt us around the island at a very reasonable cost. We were so sad to leave at the end. He even gave us a hug goodbye. We came for my bachelorette party and it was the perfect vacation which was largely in part due to this stunning villa. Whether you are 3 couples, or a family, or a group of friends, this villa works perfectly for all.. Plus did I mention the view?? Stunning.. It truly took my breath away. We were truly sad to leave.. I will definitely return to the Marion Villa!

Sabriinad
Darien, Connecticut
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When you go to book this villa don't even look at the pictures because they don't do it justice at all this villa is heaven on earth the construction is so beautiful it is so modern . The pools overlook your own private beach . The bedroom accommodations were so amazing and modern there's a shower that's an open concept if your having a honeymoon I would highly recommend you booking this place we took a girls trip and could not have had more fun . The owner of the Villa even booked us a private driver to and from the airport what an experience they were so courteous and polite . The owner checked in on us to make sure that everything was up to our standards and expectations every single day I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to get a little bit closer to heaven . Rooms are spacious the downstairs you feel like you're in a music video or something it just looks too good to be true and you're actually there . Making the accommodations were very easy everything was exactly what we agreed upon . The house manager even brought us some rum punch on our last day there . This house little leaves nothing to the imagination with it open concept and beautiful glass doors and tight security .

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing