“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Setting Tropical Sun from upstairs
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Setting Tropical Sun from upstairs
stunning sunset most evening
Mr Stefan photo of sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

marux23
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
“Great place”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I stayed at Sunglow with my family for a few days in August and had a great time there. Gerry and his wife are very thoughtful and courteous and were always willing to help out with anything. The house itself is big and spacious and situated about a 10-15 minute walk from the beach. Gerry even took us out for a ride on his van for a mini tour of the town which we loved!
The fridge was stocked with essentials when we arrived and all the amenities were in good condition. The only thing that detracted from the wonderful stay was the extremely slow wifi connection (when upstairs I couldn't get a signal at all). Also, there isn't much of an ocean view from the house which we missed out on as we like to hear and see the ocean when sitting at home when we're away on a holiday like this. But apart from this, my family and I had a really wonderful time. Thank you for the hospitality shown and best of luck with everything!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Getting to know Gerry and his family!
Liked least: Not having an ocean view or even feeling like we were close to the ocean
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Strasbourg - France

Older travelers
Management Response
15 May 2013
Hi Dot & John,

Your very positive comment is greatly appreciated. It was just great have you at the Sunglow -here in the Seychelles as you live around the other side of the globe from us, "Australia the land down-under" You are the first from that part of the world.- I'm glad you found us - and thanks your choosing our place
Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to host you again someday.

Best.

The Sunglow Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing