Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Another Amazing Snorkel Trip

As regular visitors to the Seychelles and lovers of snorkeling, we always use Dive Seychelles for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JanieP
Cannock, United Kingdom
via mobile
Not too bad for the time of the year

Had a two tank dive with these guys. Good organised team with fast spacious boat. Not great having... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
WikingDiver
London, United Kingdom

All reviews marine park these guys the reefs eagle rays diving experience underwater world feel at home no hesitation in recommending rental equipment fish at no extra cost beau vallon beach sea life great diving great place to learn went out of her way boat safety
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my first try and I have informed them in advance. The day was little rainy. People were very nice but my expectation was little more. I did a training which was Ok but can be done little better. I cancel the diving and went for Snorkeling with them which was not a good location at all. They excuse me saying all about you luck. Any way must be better next time.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank dipanjandebnath
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Glynis runs a tight ship. I have not dived for 2.5 years but could not have felt more comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. Rental equipment is good. Crew and dive masters are excellent at getting you to and from dive sites plus underwater. All very relaxed. Some things to note. If short distance dives then it’s 20 mins tops from load up to site. My 4 dives were short distance, 2 were 5 minutes out !!. You have to suit up, weights on, then carry all your gear from dive centre to the boat into around 4 feet of water for around 50 yards. Short but hot (30 deg C) and hard if you are not able bodied. Most dive centres are same of loading in the sea. Also be aware that 90% of coral around Mahé is bleached. Don’t expect any colour !!. But plenty to see (Saw turtle each dive but on shark), visibility is miles, Little or no current and max 20 mtrs diving, plus warm water, heaven basically !!. Highly recommended to use this dive center. But book in advance as busy all time I was there. All boats were full

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Carolebird
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I really wanted to love this place - it's well run, organized, and the equipment are top notch. But there was just too many divers for one divemaster for the fun dives to be enjoyable. Dives never lasted longer than 40-45min, and half of us would come up with more than 120 bar left. Also, for a few dives there were some mild current, but for whatever reason the divemaster had us swimming against the current the entire time when the reefs could've been easily explored if we drifted with the current. This gave me a headache. Lastly, luckily I didn't experience this, but some divers would be paired with a OW or AOW student and the instructor, and they had to wait for the exercises to finish before beginning the dive.

Overall, great place, but needs to reduce the DM : diver ratio for better planned dives.

1  Thank froophee
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Just a perfect organization, no worries, no hurries, all the staff joking around, while being very professional. They always put the right buddies together. Normally people stay 3- 5 days, I was there for 12 days and we still always went to a different dive site. Lovely diving in warm water, nice one!
Really cool dive center, to be recommended for beginners and "old" divers alike :-)

2  Thank anteide
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Brilliant experience organised by Glynis at the dive school, they offer diving and snorkling so all of our party were accommodated. Hubby took his 4 open water dives a passed his PADI and our groups 12 & 13 year old took an introduction in the pool followed by a 10m dive! Thank you to Sabrina for looking after the girls and their first adventure. Very well organised and included a hotel pick up/drop off and very competitively price. The only point to note is that despite pricing everything in euro's and accepting credit/currency card payment they could not charge me in euro's that i had pre bought just to pay so we were stung with a credit card exchange rate euro's to rupee (after already changing £ to euro's) which cost us £50 extra on our group booking. Definitely worth the excursion from our hotel to this dive centre, highly recommended.

2  Thank thedubfamily