“Dinner with a view and a Great waiter”

Restaurant Pizzeria Riviera
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A very busy restaurant and pizzeria where you can taste special fish dishes and enjoy an amazing view on the Caldonazzo lake. We offer classic pizzas and pizzas made with kamut, soya and spelt bioflours. Pizza gluten free available. The restaurant is open 7 days from the 20th of April to the 21st of September. The pizzeria is open from 12 am to 12 pm, the kitchen from 12 am to 2.30 Pm and from 5 pm to 11 pm.
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Every evening we ate at Riviera. Nice food with Great hostmanship from our waiter Gabriel! He made our stay the best ever an made our meals unforgettable... Thanks!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Our first night here so we thought we would just have a simple meal glass of wine and to bed after a drive from Austria.
We were recommended this restaurant by a German couple who had gave it 5 stars. I had a pizza and my wife had a tagliatelle both were very very good, I used the olive oil with chill to add a little flavour to my Pizza and it was fantastic, the service was excellent and the waitress was very charismatic and articulate her name was Monica.we intend to return to explore the menus in more detail in the next few days. Book with confidence this is a very well run restaurant and the price is very good.

1  Thank PhilSpyder
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I have been there 2 times for dinner and and I was always very happy with the service and the food . The staff is kind , the atmosfere is nice also because you are right in front of the lake, so a nice view!

1  Thank Veronica M
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the lakeside and our evening meal, together with the once a year fireworks on the lake every August. Food is attractive and good. Prices are about 25% higher than smaller places in Caldonazzo center where we mostly eat. For a once a holiday social evening this was ok.

1  Thank CanadaAustria
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Ma che buono! I had one of the BEST meals ever in this lovely establishment with a breathtaking view of the lake and surrounding mountains. I would have been happy with an "EH" meal given the scenery, but I got the whole shebangy. I've been a few times now and am hooked on the grilled salmon. Ma che abbondanza! I suggest sharing the salmon and getting some other scrumptious things, because they serve 3 rather hearty fillets, plus the tastiest fries this side of Paris. You can also change your side dish, just in case you are trying to diet. That would be crazy, but I did substitute spinach once and the boat load I was given was also fantastic. The grilled fish platter is sublime and all their fare is really outstanding. Perfectly seasoned each time I've been and I'm sort of a culinary snob when it comes to too much or too little in the seasoning dept. So if you want a great pizza, pasta, meat or fabulous fish, I suggest you dash on over. To gaze at the lake and have a feast you won't forget.

1  Thank Steven E