All reviews the main road phu quoc home stay room was spacious and clean felt like home free shuttle service breakfast buffet stayed for nights lovely pool couple of nights a wonderful stay yogurt short walk to the beach beach front swimming pool air con low season
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, laid back bungalow type resort. Perfect size, not too big not too small and all rooms surrounding a nice refreshing pool. Their staff sets it apart from the contenders... housekeeping girls are a blast, reception is world class and the breakfast cooks were my favorite... besides the housekeepers and receptionist. They dropped the ball by not picking me up at the airport but my plane was way off schedule so not too worried about that. Was there in the low season and would absolutely go again, great location and would certainly fit a modest budget. Give it a go, I'm certain you will enjoy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KBGGregg
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay at Bauhinia Resort for one night because of the disaster guesthouse I booked nearby but then decided to extend 9 more nights here. Bauhinia resort is probably the best resort in Phu Quoc, the staff is amazing, always smiling, attentive and helpful. The manager Ryan took me and other guests out for local food and drinks. He even joined me to a trip to the beautiful spring in Phu Quoc. I felt like at home in this resort from the start to finish. The pool is amazing, large clean and best is you can lie on the sunbed with your feet under the water. Good breakfast and spa and cocktails.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SamuliM50
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Came for 3 nights, Stayed for 6. Very peaceful and restful. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed and great breakfast. Loads of hot water. Location is close to, but not on, main road. Great place to recharge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GinoCat01
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

As we just got here today so I could not really comment about this hotel, but so far we arrived early, the staff were very nice and courteous with checking us in with no problems. The place is nice as I expected, we will stay here for 4 days. I will post more and give my final comment then.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and beautiful room, well furnished and thoroughly clean. Located a bit inland but they provided hassle free and cheap scooter rent to move around the island. Small but nice courtyard pool to cool off. Special mention to the amazing breakfast. Really good value for money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Ryan T, Người quản lý at Bauhinia Resort Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you very much for your amazing feedbacks :-). We hope you enjoyed your stay at with us.