“Great villa/bunglow resort! Little heaven!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Terrace Resort Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 120 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 February 2018

This was my second stay on Phu Quoc and in this resort. Everything looks and smells brand new! All rooms are like bungalow style and very spacious. Connected to a wonderfull well maintained garden and perfect pool to relax.

Just a 10 min walk to the beach and 1 min walk from the main road with lots of local restaurants.

Breakfast is just next door in an independed restaurant.

Will def go here again!

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had come to this restaurant upon arriving in Phu Quoc and the food was decent and cheap. We decided to return the following day for breakfast and ordered the same meals as the day before and even confirmed with the server everything that came with the breakfast as I have dietary strict ions.

Both meals came out completely different. My partner ate his but unfortunately due to my dietary restrictions I was unable to consume mine. When I called the wait staff over she said unfortunately they didn't have the order I wanted so they just made something completely different?

When I told her I was unable to eat the order she took it away and still charged me for it! When I went up to the front to argue the bill she argued they still made the order so I had to pay for it. I argued I hadn't order that but she refused to remove it from the bill. My partner came up and spoke to them and they finally agreed to remove to meal I had not ordered and we went on our way. Great way to start a day- will never go back here!

Reviewed 5 October 2014

Nice restaurant just the main street with a nice selection of dishes. . You realy have to cook. It's no demonstratio
the Vietnamese food... no comment

Reviewed 9 September 2014

We wanted to try this place and visited twice but both times the restaurant was empty and the staff sat at a table far from the entranced and ignored our presence.
we went to the place opposite instead (cant remember the name) which was great.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed at resort so I get free breakfast here. Got 10 options. On Sunday's its a buffet style . On sunday had fried seafood spring roll
crispy hot tasty and some dim sum type dumplings, pancakes,noodles soup, omelet, fruits coffee, juice
Had great breakfast here every time