“Fair price, great burgers”

Winston's Burgers & Beer
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy Phu Quoc's best premium burgers and large selection of beer!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great variety of burgers, owner was real nice and friendly and chatting with the guests. Had dinner here two times during our visit. Fun and quirky menu, clearly not for vegetarians/vegans and if you do go there is a joke or two for you in it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,553)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We don’t normally go to burger joints while travelling and especially in SE Asia but this place was recommended to us by a local resort head chef and he was spot on. The whole family agree they are the best burgers we have ever had anywhere, at home or overseas. It’s a little hard to find in an alley and away from the busy tourist hub of Doung Dong but well worth the effort. Great service, Home made lemonades and brilliant burgers. We collectively tried the Californication, Best Bacon Burger, Great American and the Blues Brothers. All were unique but equally great. After a week of local cuisine which has been great this was a very nice change. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mainly writing a review to commend the attentiveness of the staff. Service was prompt when I arrived, and ordering in English was not a problem. I was the only customer for a while and so I noticed the staff looking at me while I ate (which was kind of awkward), but a while later, one of them noticed I was getting swarmed by mosquitoes and offered me some repellent which I felt was a very thoughtful act. They also helped to lead away a stray dog who came in and started licking my legs.

As with the other reviews, the prices were a tad high but I enjoyed the meal (had a John Wayne). Would have tried more food if I had companions on this trip; the menu looked interesting.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious burgers, friendly staff and the service was good. Burgers are quite expensive but worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

You want super good burger don t hesitate and give it a try. The name of the burgers are awesome too.
You feel away from Phu quoc for a while when there great place to be.