“Can’t say as they were closed @ 12.30 pm?”
Review of Alanis Coffee Deli

Alanis Coffee Deli
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Duong Dong
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Offering various Italian Coffee, Frappes, Smoothies, Special Pancakes, Sandwiches, a selections of Signature Cocktails and Mocktails for kids. It is located on the main road to International Duong To Airport and An Thoi Harbor.Coming to Alanis Coffee Deli, you could either sip a fancy cup of Cappuccino, Latte or enjoy many kinds of Frappe made from fresh tropical fruits such as passion fruit, mango, pineapple, banana, ect. Besides, we also have offered a good wifi connection.
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

After reading great reviews and finding out they were just a few doors up the road from our resort we headed up there with good intentions only the find a closed sign on the front door but could see a number of people sitting at a large table inside.
A lady emerged from inside and we asked if it was open or would it be open later today but her response was no to both?
Funny given the website said they were open.

Jenla1, Người quản lý at Alanis Coffee Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Peter
First, I'm apologize for the inconvenient . We have received many 1 star review since last 2,5 months after we moving to our Hotel ( Alanis Lodge).
1. We did stick the announcement on the wall in front of the shop to say that we moved to 96 Nguyen Trung truc street ( 1st floor of Alanis Lodge Phu Quoc), but i think the new shop owner the took it off.
2. We also contact to tripadvisor to update our new address but they took me over 2 months and 2 weeks, they requested to updated on our facebook page, and I also waiting for them, even the google map already pointed us to a new address but the tripadvisor still asking to wait for the facebook approved?? So we just got the updating 2 days ago!
Been working in hospitality for 26 years, more than anyone, I'm the one feel very bad when we can't update the address as quick as we wish.
And the people inside the shop when you come is totally not us, they are rent the house for buying a land in PQ.
So do you think with 1 star for rating, is it fair for us?
I even asked our guest who write the review please mention that we are moving to Alanis Lodge, so if you read the latest review you would know that.
Thanks again for your 1 star, Life is easy to make everyone in our shop feel bad just because your rating !
God bless you!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went in for cover from the storm greeted by Alain absolute gent, had pancakes and coffee the best I have to say, probably the best we have ever eaten, even in London, def worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The cafe has moved to level 1 of the Alanis lodge on 96 nguyen Trung Truc street.

I had the well reviewed banana pancakes and they were great and my girlfriend had the seafood and papaya salad (gỏi đu đủ hải sản) it was a big serving and the squid was perfectly cooked.

Coffee was good too!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Good morning,
Very beautifull and sunny day so decided to go for the best ranked breakfast near my staying hotel,
After a motorbike ride of 5 minutes i found the place to be CLOSEEEEEEEED.

Jenla1, Chủ sở hữu at Alanis Coffee Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Jacko M
Sorry for late reply your review, first, I apologize for the inconvenience caused for your visiting Alanis cafe, actually we moving the shop from 15 Feb 2018, and we also write the announcement that we moving to 96 Nguyen Trung Truc ( 1st floor our Alanis Lodge Phu Quoc) and hanged infront of the shop, but I think maybe the new house rental owner the removed it by some home, and also I did tried to update our new location on tripadvisor, I emailed them so many time and they need to wait for our facebook page relocated , so they will adjust after that, and as you know I have been waiting for them 3 months and I was so tired to email again and again, so finally they emailed me yesterday to inform that the new address will be update in next 48 hrs ( after 3 months). So certainly it's not our fault, I understand your situation , and if i were you I also feel the same, but is it fair for us when you just rated 1 point just because of this? I'm writing here not to ask you to remove this review or what else, but you know life is hard, don't just do whatever you don't like and to make the people get bad . So sorry again and god bless you .

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The bf and myself went here almost daily while in Phu Quoc. The vegan pancake is unreal. I’m now plotting how I can recreate this at home since I’ll be going through pancake withdrawals. Oh and the owner brought out some special green tea tofu for us to try and as a treat!! Check this place out.

1  Thank Jasmine K