“The best ice cream ”
Review of Vanilla Ice

Vanilla Ice
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Nejlepsi zmrzka, co jsem kdy jedla. Hromada vybornych a originalnich prichuti!

The best ice cream I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Ice cream as great as a look of this place. Hard to choose only only portion. Very kind staff. We tried today and will come for more tastes in the coming days.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Great real Italian gelato. Fresh made every day and healthy! The people they work there are super friendly always and I went several times!

1  Thank Elidor88
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have not been to Marina di Acea for years and were glad to discover that decent icecream is available now.
Check out both shops as they carry slightly different flavors. The pistacchio (my favorite) is good and made from Sicilian pistacchios.

1  Thank scubandi
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After reading all those excellent review, I really expected something better. I've been living in italy for 6 years and love ice cream, so I know what I'm talking about. Basically, the pistaccio ice cream i had was too sweet and didn't taste that mjuch of pistaccio.

1  Thank Daniel35232