“simply the best place to eat in Adria”

Gastronomia le Quattro Stagioni
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Adria
Price range: US$11 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gastronomy And Restaurant In The Heart Of Adria With Large Proposal Of Dishes Based On Meat, Fish, Vegan Or Without Gluten.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

quality of food is superb, atmosphere - fantastic and the correlation of price to the quality of food and service is optimal. Quattro Stagioni gets my vote for the tastiest and trendiest place to eat in Adria.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The restaurant offers a normal menu with starters and main courses, as well as platters.

As spring has hit Italy, we were also offered a special spring menu. In fact the Quattro Stagioni always prides itself on having the specialties of the day.

As well as the menus, there is a wide range of already-prepared dishes on display which can be ordered in or taken away (hence the name "gastronomia").

Although there is a wide range, seafood is definitely the speciality.

Service is magnificent, nothing is too much trouble.

Four full meals with delicious wine came to €76, so €19 each.

The restaurant doesn't have a car park, but it's in the main street of Adria with ample free parking in the evening. They also have a menu in English.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had an excellent meal here, for reasonable prices (€35 in two, including a glass each of superb wine).

There is a menu, as well as fresh food prepared that day which is on display, with meat/fish/vegetarian options.. Seats inside & outside. Eat in or take away.

Friendly, professional & enthusiastic staff.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We were not optimistic about finding vegan options in this small town and at first we were struck by the smell of sea food, but we were delighted with a 4-course vegan menu offered in this trendy restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff rounded this out into a good experience through and through.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I was a bit skeptical when in this restaurant but...
when I have seen sea food in the window I have changed my mind.
I have had Cruditè and shared a prosecco bottle with my colleagues.
All of us left the restaurant so satisfied.
excellent value for money.
I will come back for sure.