“Amazing villa, lovely owner!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vikki M
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Amazing villa, lovely owner!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed at this lovely villa in June 2014 for two weeks, with my husband, our two children and my parents. We were greeted by the owner, Andreas, who showed us around although it was close to 2am and he doesn't live locally.

I loved waking up early in the morning and being able to sit outside, (on the balcony near the kitchen door) in the peace and quiet, feel the sun on my face and catch my breath, while taking in the views around me. The village location meant that our neighbours were regular people, going about their daily business so we got a proper feel of the Cypriot life.

Andreas took us for a tour of the village, we were introduced to the local spirit, "Zivania" while visiting Andreas' parents - needless to say, there was lots of giggling and fun that afternoon!! The village church is beautiful and to have Andreas sing to us in such a building was truly breath-taking, very emotional. We got to know Andreas well, over our two weeks stay - he was always accommodating, kind and very helpful.

The villa itself was equipped with everything you need. The beds were so comfortable and very big, we all slept really well! The pool was just what we needed as temperatures soared into the 40's and we spent a LOT of time in there. It looked amazing lit up in the evening. The garden is full of flowers and was a lovely place to spend time.

We fell in love with not only the villa but the village and would love to go back there again one day. I look back on this holiday with very fond memories and a tear in my eye. None of us wanted to leave. We were really hoping to go back this year, but the flight prices have let us down and we're all very sad about it.

If you want a relaxing holiday that will always remain in your heart, then this is the villa for you - enjoy xx

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Andreas' hospitality, the views, the pool, the peace and quiet.
Liked least: Having to leave :(
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing