Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

20 Reviews
from US$72.12
from US$60.10
More Info
All reviews dive master open water isola bella mazzaro bay these guys amazing experience nice dive cable car swim throughs moray eels dive spots instructor crew pepe briefing dived boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend & I had booked the Introdive + Discovery Dive - it was just amazing! As dedicated snorkelers we love the underwater views & we were pretty impressed as we got down 12 meters & even could see an Octopus hiding inside a cave.

The team is very very patiently & friendly, they love what they do & take care of their customers very well. You get snacks & water for free in the relaxing area, the equipment worked well (even though I really had problems with my mask floating water in because of my beard I think, so that‘s normal)

Big thanks to the Blue Sea Diving Center Team for this amazing experience and the certificate we achieved with them! Next time we‘re in Sicily we‘ll definitely come back!

Tom & Josi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did two dives with Blue Sea Diving. Paolo the manager was very kind and organised the trips to suit the needs and likes of all the divers. I really appreciated that he cared about us having a good experience. Pepe the dive guide in charge of my group was very professional and friendly, and Clement the dive instructor did a great job with my friend who did two intro dives/DSD. The whole organisation was great, the little dove shacks by the beach to get geared up and have coffee between dives is a nice spot, and the dive sites around isola bella were really fun, full of swim through, nudibranchs and octopuses. I definitely recommend to dive with them when in Taormina!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every aspect of my 2 dives with Paolo and the staff was exceptional. Knowledgeable and engaging dive masters, top notch equipment, great dive sites, and small dive groups made for a fantastic day. Can’t wait to come back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paulo and his lovely family of talented guides make you feel at home right away. The dives are lovely and informative. Arrive as strangers, leave as friends!!

Review of: Introdive

We loved it. It was fantastic to do this introdive from you. It felt safe and inspiring every single moment. Hope to meet you again someday.