Chandara Resort & Spa(Pa Khlok)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$102
COMO Point Yamu, Phuket(Pa Khlok)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$211
Trip.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket(Thalang District)
US$54
US$41
Priceline
US$46
US$121
US$85
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort(Thalang District)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$95
US$132
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Yao Yai Resort(Ko Yao Yai)
US$59
Windee House(Thep Krasattri)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
Agoda.com
1,035 results
All reviewssteam roomsix sensesprivate poolfree ice creamsea view villatropical villaphang nga baymain islandexecutive chefgrand marinabathroom areaao po marinaao porgrill restaurantguest experience managermain poolsmall island
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Service was impeccable. Food was great! And loved the hammock and swing on the beach. Also as spg members we got a free upgrade so that was great!
The atmosphere was really nice but when one enters the room they would probably was to leave nature outside. We had many millipedes (at least 5) and a spider in the two nights we were there. After a while we just ignored the mosquitos cause we had bigger things to worry about. Also the bathroom isn't completely indoor they need to add windows.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ekn2b2013
Erich F, General Manager at The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear ekn2b2013,

We are delighted to hear that generally you had an amazing stay! Particularly about the service, furthermore we are glad you loved our little beach resort touches such as the hammock swing.

For the insects, we hope that none of the critters took anything away from your overall experience and memories from our resort. We do put preventative measures in place to combat these and trust that our mosquito net surrounding our luscious comforting bed still resulted with slumber sleeps. We do have teams on standby at all time in order to assist for any such matter.

We do hope that having such an amazing experience will entice you to return again, and I look forwards to being able to meet you if that is the case.

In the mean time, if there is anything the team or myself can do in order to be of your assistance then please do let us know!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed at the resort on a recommendation of our daughter , only 3 nights. (not enough). The resort is located on the exotic island of the Andaman Sea 10 minutes away by private boat from from Ao Por Grand Marina.
Marina is a 25-minute drive to Phuket International Airport.
We stayed in the Tropical Pools Villa, with private garden and own swimming pool.
The villa was beautifully decorated with huge king size bed, very comfy. Z Bar, the best place to see sunset, Tonsai restaurant with Thai and International cuisines.
Free rental bicycles. Excellent place to relax.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Erich F, General Manager at The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Ania24,

Thank you for your kind feedback further to your recent stay at The Naka Island a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket.

I am happy to hear that you had a relaxing holiday in our resort. Your descriptive words regarding the facilities are greatly appreciated.

I am looking forward to welcome you back for a longer stay in the near future. Next time, don't miss the private long tail boat trips for a more indigenous and more memorable experience. Please feel free to contact me for any queries you may have.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I cannot express in words how stunning the villa is. We stayed in a tropical view villa. Privacy of each villa is fantastic and we were treated by the staff as if we had booked the most exclusive of the villas. Nothing was too much trouble. I was a little worried we would feel cut off from the mainland but transport by speedboat was available whenever we requested it. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday, it was a perfect location for us as enough activities and trips to make our stay perfect. Might not be lively enough for a younger couple unless on honeymoon but a trip to busier Phuket town was also easy and staff very helpful to assist with our trips. We had our own long boat for our trips organised by the section by the pool. Would highly recommend this as it meant you didn't have to travel in a large boat with lots of other people and we chose what time to leave snorkelling or the islands trip. Ours felt so much better than watching the very busier tour operator trips!
All the staff were fantastic, but. I would particularly like to mention Oliver, new to guest experiences and I'm sure will prove to be an asset to the resort. Jonathan the chef, Yeen, Sky, Rose and Jusmin and the gentlemen who worked at the pool and organised our trips but sorry I didn't catch his name. It was noticed round the pool when he wasn't there!
It is with a very heavy heart that we have to leave and would return in a flash if we can. Thank you

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear samanthacD3902YD,

I appreciate you writing us an earnest feedback of your recent long-stay at The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Phuket. Thank you for choosing our resort for a very special celebration of you 25th anniversary and your 50th birthday.

It was a real pleasure having you in our resort and spa and I am happy my team was able to meet and exceed your expectations. I agree that private long tail boats are much more convenient, comfortable and personalized compared to big group trips offered on Phuket. Your compliments for our team members are highly appreciated. They were so pleased you have remembered a number of them.

The whole team of The Naka Island will be waiting for your return. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you may require.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We are a family of 4 with young children of 3 and 1. Finding the right resort where we can have activities for children and the right facilities for my wife and I to relax is never easy. We looked at a number of chains including ClubMed as well as other locations such as Bali. When we found this resort in Naka Island we were a little sceptical about all the positive feedback we found in Trip Advisor. However, we are really happy to share with other families that this resort exceeded our expectations. Jonathan the Executive Chef of the resort was truly outstanding

We just got back last night from an 8 day family vacation and it was wonderful. It would be really hard to summarise all the positives about this vacation but I'll give it a try.

End to end service experience

From the moment I booked to the moment we left the resort we received the highest level of service quality combined with caring staff. Everybody at the hotel went out of their way to make us feel at home or even better.

The Location

Once landing at the airport we were picked up by a driver who took us to the marina where we took a high speed boat. After only 5-10 minute we arrived to Naka island. The hotel is truly beautiful and achieves a perfect balance between comfort and nature experience. There are plenty of speed boats provided by the hotel free of charge running back and forth from Naka Island to Phuket so going to main island is really easy.

Facilities

We stayed at Villa number 8- It was really close to the concierge/ restaurants/ pool area. The room was fantastic with stem room and jacuzzi. Bed was very nice and we got very good sleep during every night of our stay.

The Restaurants

Menu and staff are of highest quality. The Executive chef Jonathan gives you a highly personalised service. He cooked food for our 1 year baby and even prepared food for us outside the menu. The menu itself is amazing with Thai and Western options. Breakfast was excellent too with cold, warm and a la carte options.

The staff

• Noi welcome us in the hotel with a great smile and was always available for us providing
• Jonathan Executive Chef was a super star caring for us and our young daughters
• Yeen, Kwanh, Boon, Dan and all the staff in the restaurant were amazing. Our 2 daughters became very good friends with all staff
• Daniele and Oliver gave us great guidance and advice on what to do outside the resort
• Also big thanks to Nah for the relaxing and amazing Thai massage and to Master Hod for the energizing Yoga classes

Activities

We also did a number of activities included in the hotel that were highly entertaining for my wife and I but also for our daughters. My wife and I took Thai massage and Yoga classes. Our daughters did other activities such as shirt painting and candle making

The overall experience was fantastic and now we are looking forward to going back in September-October. We are truly grateful to Jonathan, Noi, Daniele, Oliver, etc. for being such amazing hosts.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Erich F, General Manager at The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Mauricio T,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

It was a delight having you in our hotel, especially with your two pretty young children, they on their own were a delight to everyone in the hotel. I am very glad to hear that we have been able to take such good care of you, my team have already shared with the mentioned people your feedback and they are very glad to hear it. We very much appreciate your continued support to the company and are happy to hear that you will be coming back in the near future. I hope to have the chance then to meet you personally like many of my team.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the mean time!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Chefs Jonathan & Bastian took really good care of our tummies. Dean brought us in by speedboat, Joy checked us in, service staff @ tonsai & my grill - jasmin, sky, fern, bank, aor, Alex, group-took care of us well, jack (buggy), sid (concierge), all the whatsapp customer service staff (day/night), all my housekeeping staff who serviced villa 51, Do (rm service) & Oliver. These are amongst the best.
Both restaurants are not air-conditioned. Fans provide adequate ventilation.
The villas come with external habitants like birds, butterflies etc etc. Bed-facing sea pool villas offer great views. All villas here are amazing. Love the outdoor tub (for 2), lovely thann toiletries, steam bath, and separate bathroom area. The unique lay-out is gorgeous. The pool is so clear and inviting. Huge brollies provided and just exercise by walking everywhere. Great ice creams too. The breakfast is excellent as they met all my usual requirements. They provide insect repellent & mosquito coils. 6 bottles of complimentary water daily. Wifi is perfect. This is the ultimate sanctuary for couples. Took us 35 mins fr airport to island. On a clear night you see stars everywhere. There's an Italian coffee maker with 6 pods ,a plunger & a kettle. Seriously, they spoil you! Jars of snacks in room plus daily cookies. Even house slippers & a beautiful beach bag is provided. 3 boxes of tissues. The only person I didn't get to meet was the GM.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WillBJust

Dear WillBJust,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience, and my team have already shared your highlights this morning with the respective members of staff. We are grateful for the many details, as this really highlights to us what our customers want and that these are the aspects we should continue with.
Whilst I was not able to meet you on this occasion, I am well noted for your return and much looking forwards to meeting you during that stay. We are looking forwards to providing you with our personalized top service again in the near future.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the meantime!

King regards,