“Not disappointed!”

Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Redhill
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Everest Spice is an award winning Restaurant based in heart of Redhill town centre! We provide top quality Nepalese & Indian cuisines with friendly yet professional service.Consistency in maintaining top quality food has been our strength & will continue to ensure the quality is always there! We serve mild to very hot dishes & are able to prepare meal that fits with your requirements such as amount of 'spices & Heat'!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a take out with delivery last night and my meal arrived before the estimated time of arrival and still hot as though it had just come out of the pan. The chicken madras was chunks were succulant and the sauce plentiful. Portion size was satisfying. The other dish of King prawn saag was so flavoursome with generous helping of prawns unlike other restaurants. Thank you Everest Spice... I am so happy you are local!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (538)

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Opted to collect food as assumed maybe busy, although did order at 5.30 so before the evening rush.

Staff have a slightly odd affect when you come into the shop, I stood there for a good 5-10min without even slight acknowledgment of my existence, not even a smile or nod)

Got home to find my naan bread wasnt in the bag. Called up and was told I could either collect it or have a free next order. I didnt want to collect it as it's a 20min around trip and the food would be cold, and my partner would need to drive me, Nor did I not want to eat the food I'd ordered so asked for it to be dropped off.

Was told driver would drop it off in 5min. Fair enough, so I left my food on the side, as wanted some food left to eat the bread with. Then get phoned 20min later to say the driver wasnt coming as I didnt get the order delivered initially, so they wont deliver the missing item

No idea what relevance that has, as if theyd provided the food I'd asked for when I collected there would be no issue.

So ended up stuck with a cold dinner eating solo (partner had finished his by the time they called back), my food missing and only being offered a free naan next time.

I requested a refund as didnt plan on there being a "next time" after this experience, which after a few times of being told wasnt an option, was put through

If I was running a business and my staff messed up I would try to put it right in the least inconvenient way to the customer?

So I was stuck eating part of my order, of cold food (then microwaved) independent of my partners meal, on nye.

The korma was ok, but didnt taste like any korma ive had before. My partners madras wasnt spicy enough. The chips were naff and squelchy

Unless a tray of about 15 chips comes to £5.32 (I cant check as isnt priced on the menu) then we were also overcharged/the 10% takeaway collect offer not applied

Wouldnt recommend

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank sarab83111
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

We have lived here 5 years and whilst we live around the corner and took us a few years to find this place, now we have it’s our favourite.
If a new Indian pops up or changes hands sure we try it but nothing has beaten the wonderful service, friendly and courteous staff, amazing food and great portions that you’ll find at Everest.
The food has been consistently amazing each and every time. And the first Indian restaurant where I try every thing on the menu as each dish is as delicious as the last.
I cannot recommend this Indian restaurant enough.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank HeidisHappyHols
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Absolutely fabulous food - served beautifully and so full of authentic flavour.
The starters were stunning - I haven’t had a pakora like that in such a long time.
Our mains were specials and they were beautiful.
Service was so courteous and relaxed.
We’ve lived close by for so many years and always driven past. A fantastic meal, thank you!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Flopeters
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Great food. Very friendly staff. Always clean and always fresh food. Good choice of beers and dishes. Traditional and modern dishes. 10/10

Date of visit: September 2020