Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Comrade R

A great place to stay.

Review of Siesta Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jun 2024
The place is very peaceful and very comfortable, I enjoyed my stay. The internet was very good, no issue in that regards. My suggestion is the small windows in the kitchen and bathroom should have covers over them, and more outside lights of the apartment for security.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Peaceful place
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Algotels
    $329
    $393
Free parking
Hanging by the pool trying to pick up wifi.
$986
No prepayment needed
  • Priceline
    $295
View more hotels in Grand Anse
All reviews spiceland mall grand anse beach minute walk convenient location nice pool within walking distance stay there again iga grocery short stay bbc beach spice mall home away from home hotel room breakfast and lunch staff was very friendly and helpful rooms are clean bus stop
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2024

Good value for the price. The facilities were clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful, including accommodating us with an early check-in. When we arrived, we were greeted with a fresh, cold juice drink, and when we departed, the staff gathered and waved goodbye to us, a very nice touch.

Date of stay: June 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ColoSpgs1970
Reviewed 3 June 2024

The staff are very friendly. The room was well clean and when we were leaving they actually came out to wave good bye. I taught that was different and nice. Even the complementary water or juice was well appreciated. God bless this business and the sfaff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grenada123
Management response:Responded 4 June 2024

Rose, this is such a nice review. Thank you!
It's also accurate. We offer clean, affordable rooms in a decent location. That's it.
That's who we are, and that's what we do.
Not to mention that if you reserve directly through us, you will get the lowest rates possible.
God bless, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2024

Excellent place! Really liked my stay! Had a room in the building on the top of the hill. My legs got stonger closer to the end of my stay,)) Close enough to the beach. Big supermarket and lots of dining places around. Staff are nice and kind. Rooms are clean. Beach is nice, calm and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Javkhlan Y
Management response:Responded 30 May 2024

We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to provide a comfortable and welcoming stay for all. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2024 via mobile

I stayed at Siesta for x3 nights during my solo travelling.

The hotel was well located and nice looking/clean. The staff was very friendly and helped me to find also an island tour last minute (that it was totally worth it).

I didn’t use much the facilities (swimming pool/restaurant) but for the only time I had breakfast, the food was good!

My room was pretty big and very spacious and the bed was very comfortable.

Before coming to the island the communication was very slow and I never received answers for my questions (both by email or booking.com messages), but later on spot it was better.

Room tip: The tour with their guy, Daryl, was totally worth it! Ask for it. If you have calls with your phone, do that instead of messages/mail.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alessandro_vfx
Reviewed 21 May 2024

The room was spacious, very comfortable with the utilities that I needed. The services were excellent and all of the employees that I met were friendly and well informed and helpful. The menu had many items that I could choose whatever I needed. The pool was also temping to take a dip to cool off. Beautiful landscape with a wide range of yellow, red and white flowers. I loved it all.

Room tip: The 110 volts outlet can be two instead of one.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family