Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
CathyR30

Affordable stay with the best beach ever!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Stayed June 2022. The rooms were slighted dated but the beach was one of the best I have ever visited. The
buffet breakfast was amazing with a wide variety of options. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will not hesitate to stay here again.
Date of stay: July 2023
0.9 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
  • ZenHotels.com
0.2 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Free parking
Hanging by the pool trying to pick up wifi.
    $981
    $886
2.3 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
View more hotels in Grand Anse
2,884 results
All reviews swim up bar beach resort towel hut beautiful grounds breakfast buffet is ocean front restaurants and bars grocery store spice market rum punch the general manager st george pools carmen island natalie caribbean
Selected filters

Best bang for your buck
Newly remodeled pool.
Stay here Everytime I come to Grenada
Not five diamond resort
Alot mosquitos it's an island there is mosquitoes everywhere don't forget to spray

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2024 via mobile

We had such a lovely holiday here, beautiful beach, pools, grounds, lovely breakfast included, very clean. Every one of the employees were on point and helpful. Shouts out to all staff and we want to thank you all. I cannot recall all names, ladies who cleaned our rooms Didn’t get names, others, ( may have spelled wrong but Linell and Kaelin at the bar, Jamia at reception, Danny Boy keeping us hydrated with coconuts,Akim with advice on what to do in Grenada. We will definitely be back to Radisson and beautiful Grenada. We understand the hotel will undergo renovations so this will be a plus as the hotel is on the best beach! Just hope the price remains affordable!!

Room tip: Hotel is close to food outlets, supermarkets, Banks, bus stop to town.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 21 May 2024

One of my worst experiences I visited the hotel from time to time and it was really terrible there is this housekeeping manager call nelly how she could even be a manager tho she don't know how to talk to people she don't even say hello to guest I cannot even recommend a friend to this hotel

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Naomihall
Reviewed 20 May 2024

I have to give this hotel top marks and here’s why…

In terms of staff and hospitality, it's a definitive 5/5! I wish I could name everyone at the hotel to be honest but let’s start with the chefs. Mr Joseph, Miss Allison, Miss Jackie and Miss Ranisha are fantastic! They all went over and above to cater to my vegan and gluten free needs (although more gluten-free-vegan meals would be a plus as well as some coconut milk based ice creams and desserts (hint, hint, nudge nudge)! The food is all freshly prepared, so wait times are longer than they would be if things were being heated up from packets in the microwave but this is the Caribbean and things are done differently (ie. from scratch). Some may see this as a negative but personally, I appreciated that my food was made freshly and cooked rather than just heated!

Breakfast and meal times were a joy due to the staff. In particular, Miss Tracy Ann, Lisa, Theresa, Rianna, O’Neill, Frederick, Joseph, Karesha, Rena and Latoya, just to mention a few! I honestly didn’t meet one hospitality team member who wasn’t helpful and obliging to my many requests! So thank you!

The gardens and landscape of the resort are exceptionally beautiful and I have to mention Danny, Recardo, Mr Brown and the rest of the team who keep the gardens so beautiful! When you’re in need of peace and tranquility you become very aware of how your surroundings impact this and the beauty and upkeep of the resort is second to none! Which leads me on nicely to the housekeeping team, who were also so lovely! Reisha, Shantol, Kabisha and the other girls and guys always kept our rooms lovely, fresh and clean. This is an absolute MUST when on holiday, so thank you to all of the housekeeping crew.

And finally, the real stars of the resort are Dylen and Akim who cover all things entertainment! Dylen had the patience of a saint and somehow managed to teach me how to play pool and foosball and there were also some super fun and hilarious dance classes (that actually had me believing that I can dance)!!! LOL!

I had read through some of the reviews before I visited and I do agree that the rooms are a bit tired and could do with preferably a revamp but at best, a touch up (so nudge, nudge to the owners!) but I do feel that under the management of Mr Peter Reeves and the whole host of staff, the resort is a lovely destination. I felt so welcomed and I can only end this review by saying that sometimes as a holidaymaker, you get back what you give out. If you’re entitled, dismissive and rude (which I did witness from some guests) then you may not be surprised to receive only the necessary pleasantries. If you’re respectful and friendly then it’s likely that you will have a lovely holiday and receive Caribbean hospitality at its best!

Thank you Radisson Grenada Beach Resort x

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2024 via mobile

Grenada is a beautiful island, with friendly and welcoming people - the staff at the hotel were equally as warm and helpful (mostly)
The pool is gorgeous, beautiful gardens and a stunning setting right in the beach.
Breakfast was plentiful with a great variety of local food cooked fresh by staff waiting to help
However - we moved room twice, the rooms are tired and in need of some considerable updating. One of our beds was dipping so much in the middle (3rd room - gorgeous view) that instead of another move, we prompt it up with an ice bucket ! Not the 4 star luxury I was expecting or paid for.
The manager was aware and did what he could to help - we were grateful for that.
We were told the hotel is closing for a major refurbishment - when that is done, the end result should be amazing, and on that basis we would stay again.

Room tip: Wait to book until after the refurb
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter David Reeves, General Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps us in our efforts to providing excellent service.

For any other commentary, we welcome you to reach out to us or by visiting our Support page: https://www.choicehotels.com/support