Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Naomi

Worst experience I ever had not just housekeeping but the hotel on a whole needs renovation to

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2024
One of my worst experiences I visited the hotel from time to time and it was really terrible there is this housekeeping manager call nelly how she could even be a manager tho she don't know how to talk to people she don't even say hello to guest I cannot even recommend a friend to this hotel
Date of stay: May 2024
    $191
  • Priceline
0.9 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Free parking
Hanging by the pool trying to pick up wifi.
  • Priceline
  • eDreams
2.3 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
View more hotels in Grand Anse
2,882 results
All reviews swim up bar beach resort towel hut beautiful grounds breakfast buffet is ocean front restaurants and bars grocery store spice market rum punch the general manager st george pools carmen island natalie caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2024

I have to give this hotel top marks and here’s why…

In terms of staff and hospitality, it's a definitive 5/5! I wish I could name everyone at the hotel to be honest but let’s start with the chefs. Mr Joseph, Miss Allison, Miss Jackie and Miss Ranisha are fantastic! They all went over and above to cater to my vegan and gluten free needs (although more gluten-free-vegan meals would be a plus as well as some coconut milk based ice creams and desserts (hint, hint, nudge nudge)! The food is all freshly prepared, so wait times are longer than they would be if things were being heated up from packets in the microwave but this is the Caribbean and things are done differently (ie. from scratch). Some may see this as a negative but personally, I appreciated that my food was made freshly and cooked rather than just heated!

Breakfast and meal times were a joy due to the staff. In particular, Miss Tracy Ann, Lisa, Theresa, Rianna, O’Neill, Frederick, Joseph, Karesha, Rena and Latoya, just to mention a few! I honestly didn’t meet one hospitality team member who wasn’t helpful and obliging to my many requests! So thank you!

The gardens and landscape of the resort are exceptionally beautiful and I have to mention Danny, Recardo, Mr Brown and the rest of the team who keep the gardens so beautiful! When you’re in need of peace and tranquility you become very aware of how your surroundings impact this and the beauty and upkeep of the resort is second to none! Which leads me on nicely to the housekeeping team, who were also so lovely! Reisha, Shantol, Kabisha and the other girls and guys always kept our rooms lovely, fresh and clean. This is an absolute MUST when on holiday, so thank you to all of the housekeeping crew.

And finally, the real stars of the resort are Dylen and Akim who cover all things entertainment! Dylen had the patience of a saint and somehow managed to teach me how to play pool and foosball and there were also some super fun and hilarious dance classes (that actually had me believing that I can dance)!!! LOL!

I had read through some of the reviews before I visited and I do agree that the rooms are a bit tired and could do with preferably a revamp but at best, a touch up (so nudge, nudge to the owners!) but I do feel that under the management of Mr Peter Reeves and the whole host of staff, the resort is a lovely destination. I felt so welcomed and I can only end this review by saying that sometimes as a holidaymaker, you get back what you give out. If you’re entitled, dismissive and rude (which I did witness from some guests) then you may not be surprised to receive only the necessary pleasantries. If you’re respectful and friendly then it’s likely that you will have a lovely holiday and receive Caribbean hospitality at its best!

Thank you Radisson Grenada Beach Resort x

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2024 via mobile

Grenada is a beautiful island, with friendly and welcoming people - the staff at the hotel were equally as warm and helpful (mostly)
The pool is gorgeous, beautiful gardens and a stunning setting right in the beach.
Breakfast was plentiful with a great variety of local food cooked fresh by staff waiting to help
However - we moved room twice, the rooms are tired and in need of some considerable updating. One of our beds was dipping so much in the middle (3rd room - gorgeous view) that instead of another move, we prompt it up with an ice bucket ! Not the 4 star luxury I was expecting or paid for.
The manager was aware and did what he could to help - we were grateful for that.
We were told the hotel is closing for a major refurbishment - when that is done, the end result should be amazing, and on that basis we would stay again.

Room tip: Wait to book until after the refurb
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter David Reeves, General Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps us in our efforts to providing excellent service.

For any other commentary, we welcome you to reach out to us or by visiting our Support page: https://www.choicehotels.com/support

Reviewed 12 May 2024

Raddison certainly take care of their grounds, superb! Rooms spotless! Staff 🥰

Rates 🫣 1 tax & 2 tax & service charge = 35% on top of bill (hidden extra) Make sure you read emails, I didnt and got charged a different rate too!

I would come again

Room tip: Make sure of rate and taxes. Don't complain Staff work hard, be nice
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort.
As a guest you are truly valued.

Your feedback is important to us. Rest assured that we use your comments to continually improve with the goal of providing the most enjoyable experience for our guests.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us or by visiting our Support page: https://www.choicehotels.com/support

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2024 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here for 9 nights in a ocean view room. The room itself was fairly large with a 6ft bed, another smaller bed, dressing table and wardrobe. The bathroom had large sink, bath with shower and obviously toilet. There was tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer and safe. The coffee machine was a filter coffee but there was ordinary coffee available also. The room was cleaned daily but not thoroughly unfortunately albeit sufficient. Clean towels if required. The view from our terrace was amazing looking straight at the Caribbean Sea. We enjoyed several perfect sunsets.

We were bed and breakfast as there are plenty of other places around to eat. The breakfast choices were limited. Only melon and bananas for the fruit options. Cold meats and cheese left a lot to be desired. Two choices of cereal. The egg chef did work incredibly hard making omelettes and fried eggs of your choice. There was also sausages and bacon and potatoes etc to choose from but no tomatoes or mushrooms. We understand that the evening menu was not massively extensive either and rarely changed.

The communal areas were immaculate and there was always someone sweeping up or wiping down. The toilets were always clean and fresh. The pool areas were truly wonderful. Plenty of sun beds and umbrellas. The water fall pool was very large and therefore never busy. It was fairly shallow but deep enough to swim in. The pool went down in levels all the way round so no need for silly steps.

All the staff were friendly and courteous especially the ground staff and security. On our last day we had an evening flight and reception were very accommodating in letting us keep our room for a few extra hours.

The location of the hotel is beautiful. The Grand Anse beach in right in front of the hotel and the walk along it is a stunning stroll with other hotels and restaurants fronting onto it also.

Although it may seem that I have a lot of negative comments to make about the hotel, we had a amazing time and would return.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter David Reeves, General Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2024

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback.
This will help us to improve on our offerings in the future.
Thank you for your kind words. I will be sharing them with
those staff you mentioned.

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Take the resort tour. Dylen was loaded with information and brought us around to see places we might have missed, such as the part of the resort where we left on the tour of the underwater sculptures.
Christel and Ashley at the front desk were lovely as were the rest of the staff.
The grounds are like a botanical garden and it was hard to leave the beach and pools to sightsee.

Room tip: Our room happened to be quiet. Ask for a room in a quiet part of the resort if that is your preference.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Peter David Reeves, General Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

We thank you for your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.