Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Downsizing Duo
Lakewood, Ohio

Stunning place to stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Mar 2024
I love this hotel! 2nd time there, and we would definitely return!! It's a very large complex, plenty of room, beautiful pools (yes, more than one!), waterfalls, swim up bar, delicious food! Some of the employees that made our stay more wonderful: Malisa, O'Neil who was very caring with my daughter's dairy allergy and my husband's request for ginger ale, Shakira at the towel hut, always pleasant, Desiree in the Bamboo Room, our server for dinner, was wonderful, smiling, friendly, and last but not least, Carisha who served us delicious ice cream every night--she was wonderful!
Trip type: Travelled with family
$153
  • Priceline
0.9 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Free parking
Hanging by the pool trying to pick up wifi.
    $178
    $787
2.3 km from Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
View more hotels in Grand Anse
2,881 results
All reviews swim up bar beach resort towel hut beautiful grounds breakfast buffet is ocean front restaurants and bars grocery store spice market rum punch the general manager st george pools carmen island natalie caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Second visit to Grenada and to the Radisson and loved it so much...again.
Had a gorgeous beach room in block 500. As the reviews state, the beach is one of the best in the world. Paradise.
Last year, the service was slow to eat. It was definitely better this year and the food is good. Reasonably priced.
As stated before, there are lots of facilities nearby. I felt safe walking out of the hotel and was delighted to find more restaurants had appeared from last year. So, the choices were great.
A little place has sprung up right on the edge of the Radisson called the Beachside Bistrot. Wow is this a gem. The food is divine and if you eat there at 6ish, you see the most amazing sunsets. I can't see it on Trip Advisor to review so remember you read it here first!!!
We definitely ate way better than our last trip.
The staff were all really helpful and really smiley, even though I am sure they are knackered as they are often there at the bar last and then you see them again the next morning.
I also noticed the general manager more this year. He was very attentive, chatting to all the guests and making sure everything was ticking over well.
The reason for the 4 star is one minor issue of the shower in the room. It's not the highest pressure and not the warmest, although it improved by the end of our stay. I believe the hotel is about to be upgraded so it will be interesting to see if it becomes bigger, better but yet less friendly. I wish them well and will definitely be back!

Room tip: Shade is of a premium so the trees are popular spots. Umbrellas in the upgrade Radisson?
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The location is excellent and the people couldn't be better! I loved the location of our room in the 300 block which put us near the free-form pool. The beach is one of the best I've seen anywhere in the world. What always makes us most want to return to Grenada is the friendly people of Grenada who are as excellent as the perfect sand and water there. The choices for food at the resort are somewhat limited but the quality and value of the food are very good. In addition, there are plenty of other choices of restaurants near by, outside of the resort, with good food and drinks. Getting around isn't difficult as you can walk, get a cab, or get a local bus on the road. It's also generally very safe. We especially appreciated the wonderful hospitality and friendliness of the resort employees with special mention for Alana, Brittani, Kaelin, Mashiva, Dylen, Akim, Karishma, Jackie, Clyde, and Ryan. They made the stay especially excellent! We also saw a manager checking things frequently who was always friendly. I cannot wait to return and I hope we see them all again! This was my 4th trip to Grenada and will definitely not be my last if I can help it! I hope I might find more friends who want to go too! We also enjoyed meeting other guests at the hotel from all over the world who were also friendly. The room was also clean and comfortable and housekeeping did a great job. The bellhop was also excellent. Hope to see you all again soon!!! (Jennifer and Bill)

Room tip: It is a non-smoking hotel overall but they do have a nice designated smoking area.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sunlovingjen
Reviewed 12 March 2024

Best stay at a resort on Grand Anse! Everyone was extremely friendly, accommodating, and gracious. Always had a smile on their face and willing to help as much as possible. Rooms were comfortable and any issues were resolved quickly. Breakfast and dinner buffet was great. Everyone did a fabulous job! Big shout out to the entertainment crew! Even when the beach was closed due to rough waters, they kept us entertained. Dylen did an amazing job! He was very attentive to our needs, making our stay even more enjoyable. He always went above and beyond with any task. We never had to worry or wait long for anything if he was on the job. Akim did a great job as well. Awesome staff who made sure we were always taken care of no matter, really made this vacation fun! Can’t wait to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaleesa M
Reviewed 9 March 2024 via mobile

A fabulous, value for money, hotel on one of the best beaches in the world! Within walking distance of some great restaurants on Grand Anse. The hotel is cleaned meticulously and the rooms are very comfortable. The bed is one of the best we have slept in. You need to ignore the fact that the hotel is tired in places. Your stay will more than make up for this. Breakfast choice was fabulous; something for everyone. We particularly enjoyed the delicious omelettes! The hotel manager, Peter Reeves, is dedicated to ensuring his guests have the best, most comfortable stay. The pool area is spotlessly clean and we always managed to find a quiet area to relax. We found all the staff to be extremely helpful and are looking forward to booking again for 2025!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georgina H
Reviewed 9 March 2024

This place was so relaxing and peaceful. Everyone was great, but DYLAN and AKIM were my favorites. They checked on me to make sure I was good since I took a solo trip, told me places to go visit while I was there….** PLEASE MAKE SURE TOO TAKE DYLAN DANCE CLASS🔥🔥 him and Akim are like that, they can really dance. 😂 **
Moses and Matthew were great as well and my taxi drive Chris was really cool! … The whole staff was great, but these people really stood out to me!!! So when you booked be sure to TAKE DYLAN DANCE CLASS, and be prepared to have an experience of your life.❤️🇬🇩

Room tip: Stop thinking about and just BOOK!!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo