Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Patient & Professional Teachers for beginners at Scuba Diving

I can't recommend this Native Spirit Scuba Dive Team highly enough. I was looked after by Dexroy... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RachelIslay
Bowmore, Islay, United Kingdom
These guys are great!

We arrived at a neighbouring dive resort only to be told that their boat was broken and would... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2018
Valerie P
Stratford, Canada
via mobile

All reviews sculpture park flamingo bay the owner fish dive shop his wife radisson hotel dive sites these guys great excursion private dive boat ride awesome experience aquatic life octopus each morning oscar
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My husband and I were on a royal caribbean cruise and I booked this excursion outside the cruise line before we left for the cruise. I just have to say that this was one great excursion in every way. I cannot think of one bad thing about it other than I wish it had been longer and I wish that we had more time to snorkel in the best spots without feeling a little rushed, but again that could just be room for improvement, but I would recommend Native Spirit to anyone young and old. Thanks guys for a great time...

Date of experience: February 2012
Reviewed 7 January 2012

My husband and I got open water certified with Native Spirit Scuba. Oscar was an excellent coach and took us on some great dives. I was terrified at first, but he made me feel very safe. I ended up loving it!

Date of experience: December 2011
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I can not recommend Native Spirit Scuba, Adrian and his staff highly enough!! They took me on exciting trips to Hema I, Purple Rain, Bianca C and Kahonee. Saw my first rays, sharks and beautiful reefs (my first dives in the Caribbean, what can I wish more??!!!) Native Spirit Scuba has a comfortable boot. Adrian and his staff are very friendly and helpfull : they carried the equipment to the boot, helped me to put on/off the equipment and helped me to get on the boot again. I rented BCD and regulators and they were all in good shape and well maintained. Adrian can judge very well divers capacity and my weightbelt (thank you for that, Adrian!). I felt really in safe hands. His wife picked me up (and my husband and children) at our cottage, which was a great help because we didn't have a car and minibuses are not running frequently on Sundays. My husband and children, who stayed at the beach, could use Native Spirits toilet which was very handy. When I showed up last minute for two more dives but couldn't do them with Native Spirit Scuba because they planned a full day snorkling trip, Adrian arranged for me a trip with Devotion 2 Ocean. They were also good and friendly, but I prefered the big smile and smaller boot of Adrian.

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My sister and I were on a cruise where she learned how to snorkel so we booked a Native Spirit snorkel trip because of the excellent reviews here. Everything was true. They were wonderful. Adrian and Rahel picked us up and we went to Grande Anse Beach to pick up the rest of the group. The boat was perfectly clean and in great shape. Only 7 of us. Oscar helped fit my sister in a big life jacket to help her feel more comfortable. Very accomodating and friendly, especially Adrian.

We snorkeled 3 sites. The first was the sculpture garden which was just okay. One on the ship's excursions got there and it was crowded and the visibility was pretty poor from all the rain they had had.

The two sites were great! Lots of fish, we could close to nice coralheads teeming with life and I got to see a spotted drum. Always freak when I see them - they are such a lovely fish. Saw squid too who seemed very interested in us.

Oscar and Shama were great and the rum puch was very good!

Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Someone hooked us up with Oscar and we are sure glad they did. Adrian and Oscar are great, fun on the run out but checking the computers and the divers constantly under water. We rented all the equipment and it was in good shape. The boat was larger than some others we looked at and comfortable. Really a well run operation, no fuss diving. There were two "groups" on our boat doing different dives and it was seamless. The others had been diving with them multiple times.

Rahel picked us up and we really enjoyed the ride and talking to her.

Date of experience: September 2011