“The Aromatic Italian ”
Review of Bella Milano

Bella Milano
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Grand Anse
Description: Real Italian pastry and coffee shop. Our products are always fresh and homemade with passion. We are specialized in customized cake and catering from savoury to sweet items.
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Be it coffee, dessert or a snack; Bella Milano is the only address for quality on the Island.

With its beautifully located and casual setting; hanging out here is admirably pleasant, entertaining and addicting too !

Aromatic coffee blends, fluffy and fresh pastries and a lot more..

Keep the goodies flowing guys !

Date of visit: November 2020
3  Thank 473Smiley

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

A great place for breakfast or to buy a snack for later. I really liked the pineapple tarts and recommend them.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Coyote-Travelerz
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Got my morning walks going here-great incentive. Good coffee, pastries, sandwiches. Nice staff!!! Just when you thought they brought the last pastries out, here comes more, confusing me more-“which one”???

Reviewed 2 March 2020

Let me make it quick,

We came here on a whim, looking for some place to have breakfast... Then we observed that:

1) There's Italians talking in Italian outside on their patio.
2) Their food was really good, and their coffee was also really good.
3) Based on 1 and 2, I ordered mille-feuille, and it was spectacular, which is in my opinion really hard for places to do, as they usually make it too sweet, or too heavy, but this was divine, so light and fluffy!

In short, in Sep of 2019 we went to Italy, and frankly, the food here was better than many places in Italy. Safe to say, this was a very pleasant surprise that I can heartily recommend.

One caveat, the staff is sometimes sloppy and won't heat food perfectly (such as my sandwich), but when they do, it's spectacular. I can't bring myself to subtract a star for the just mentioned flaw, so I will go with 5/5, simply cause the food is so tasty/delicate and simply good.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Good coffee from a real Italian coffee bar, nice selection of pastries, sandwiches, pizza by the slice. The ambiance feels like an Italian bar, shiny ceramic floor, metal chairs, inside and outside seating. Prices are reasonable. Service is good.

2  Thank SofiaJoe