“good choice in bophut area”
Review of Le Spa Zen

Le Spa Zen
Ranked #19 of 67 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa the spa is set within a beautiful tropical garden, as befits self-indulgence and elegance. Le Spa Zen aims to be both a romantic and mystical experience. Trained therapists re-energize the body with personalized holistic treatments based on ancient Thai and western techniques, as well as Ayurvedic health disciplines.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is a good place for spa you should try when you are in Bophut area . the price is nice and the treatment is wonderful . Highly recommend the hot stone massage. This is one of the best I have did it here

1  Thank 荣宗 黄
Claudio R, Resort Manager at Le Spa Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear 荣宗 黄,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Le Spa Zen.

We are thrilled that the treatment you received at our establishment is one of the best you ever received. Thank you for recommending us!

We would be happy to welcome you again anytime!

Best regards,

"lockers"
"quality"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Walking around this resort makes you feel like you are in a tropical paradise it is beautifully presented. The spa is amazing. I tried the 5 hour package and it was brilliant. The spa manager here is very professional and accommodating.

2  Thank Sallly123

Dear Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Le Spa Zen.

We are delighted to read that you had a good time. Be assured that your comment will be passed to our team!

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back at Le Spa Zen and in the resort in general.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

My husband & I have just spent 4 delightful nights at Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa & during that time visited Le Spa twice. He & I took advantage of a buy 1, get one free offer where I received the amazing Le Spa Zen Signature Massage for 90 divine minutes while hubby had an Aromatherapy Massage.
My 2nd treatment was the Hot Stone Massage, another 90 minutes of pure bliss at the hands of the gentle but effective hands of the beautiful therapist. Both treatments ended with divine head massages with warm coconut oil, resulting in soft, shiny & healthy hair and were delivered in air conditioned comfort in an upstairs treatment room, beautifully decorated with chandeliers & pretty soft furnishings.
The surroundings are so calm & peaceful from start to finish that you can't help benefitting from any treatment you choose. Such beautiful touches everywhere, flower bowls & essential oils, hot tea & banana muffin to finish & a warm foot bath to begin. Secure lockers to store your belongings, disposable underwear & silk robes, trickling water in the background & Moroccan inspired furnishings make this the ultimate spa experience!!
Highly recommended & would love to return if the chance presents itself.

Claudio R, Resort Manager at Le Spa Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Jodie,

Thank you so much for you detailed review of Le Spa Zen. We are truly delighted to read you and your husband enjoyed your experience this much, and that every detail of our spa pleased you. Be assured that all of your compliments have been shared with our team.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again and pamper you.

Sunny regards from Samui,

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Booked 4 hands massage for 2 pax at their spa. The hotel itself was beautiful! The walkway with plants and the fish ponds towards the spa looked so beautiful and their bamboo arch driveway gives off a serene feeling.

The spa was exotic looking and you get to choose your own oils! We were led to the pavilion spa ( I think) for our couples massage. The idea of the pavilion which is a small hut is really cute. Husband enjoyed the massage immensely and after some feedback on the pressure from me the massage was close to perfect. You must note that Thai massage is not deep tissue massage so do not expect for them to hit all the pressure points and massage with a vengeance on those spots. It is more soothing with long strokes and moderate pressure.

Staff was very good humoured. One of them paused in her massage to help me scratch my arm lol!!

I would rate it very slightly below 5 star because when we walked in the lady behind the counter was frowning at us... not what we are used to and first impression counts. The other ladies there made up for it later.

Definitely worth trying out their 4 hands massage!!!

Claudio R, Resort Manager at Le Spa Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you so much for the detailed review of our Spa. The team and I are delighted to read that we overall exceeded your expectations. I have taken good note about the staff member remark, and would like to apologize for her behavior, this is certainly not what Zazen and Le Spa Zen are all about. I am happy that the other ladies could make it up for it.

The Le Spa Zen team and I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,