“Leverock's Rocks”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Since 1948, Leverock's has been providing great seafood and great service in a casual setting at reasonable prices. A favorite with locals and visitors alike.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had an excellent meal tonight. Best place while we've been here. Food and service are excellent.
Started with the tastiest raw oysters I've had in a long time. Huge Caesar salad. Entrees were delicious. Highly recommend the Seafood Martinique.
Our server Donna is a definite asset to the restaurant. Everyone should train under her.
You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (867)

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

We've been coming to Florida over 50 years. As a light meal, clam chowder is my go to. This chowder at Leverocks is the best ever! Actually, it has no potatoes.. just strips of clams in a delicious broth. A bowl is wayyyyy more than I could eat!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Plenty of parking available. Clean & comfortable facility. My wife & I went there for lunch and were promptly seated in a quiet section. Service was prompt, courteous and friendly. Our meals were served hot and the food was delicious with ample portions at reasonable prices. The dessert menu looked enticing, but we were unfortunately unable to save any room for sweets. This institution deserves many return visits!!

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We go to Leverock’s often for lunch ....service is always good and food is fresh ...today I had a wedge salad ...salmon with Martinique sauce & crispy fries ...hubby opted for the lobster bisque with a shot of sherry ....I think I moaned when I ate the salmon it was so good and really moist ....cocktails there always good ...

Reviewed 20 December 2020

I absolutely love Leverock's and eat there at least twice a month. Everything is fresh and the service is always outstanding. The Scrod Jason and Crab Cakes are two of my favorites!