“Chicken Wings in more ways than you can think of ...”

Bombora Smokehouse, Grill and Lounge
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Las Penitas
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Description: Bombora Smokehouse is a beautiful beachfront restaurant. Our Executive Chef Marc D. Bauer brings together the best of Central American and Caribbean Flavors to Southern BBQ. At our bar you can enjoy the most unique and thirst quenching cocktails. At Bombora Smokehouse you can also enjoy having you special occasions t our location with specialized meals designed just for you event.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The chicken wings are the best! Recommend the Ocean Breeze cocktail. Service was pretty quick and staff was very accomodating.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Mark and his staff put out great food, even though the menu is still being developed and is somewhat limited in choices at this time. I have no sought everything he does will be great!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place has great wings, cheap beer and the best view of the beach and sunset anywhere. The staff are friendly and quick.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I am not much of a "wing" person, but my boyfriend insisted... yet let me tell you that I was so happy to come to this beautiful restaurant located right on the ocean! I absolutely loved the food and the atmosphere!! The wings are melt-in-your-mouth, a selection of different tangy sauces, and treats like fried pickles, hush puppies, coleslaw, mac and cheese, and french fries. I also was lucky enough to try the smoked ribs, YUM-mazing!! The chef is a creative type and offers specials, such as a Superbowl platter or romantic steak dinner on Valentine's Day- so it is not all about wings (though it really could be!!) A word of advice: you might want to come here AFTER a day on the beach and not before (well, if you don't mind being a bit anchored from the meal!!) Highly recommended. I really like the loft area, a nice place to have a drink that overlooks the ocean. Sigh!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

If you want some good food and happy hour drinks, head here to eat and watch the sunset! Really kind owners with great food and drink in Las Penitas!