Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GChandler123
Wellington, New Zealand

Relaxing and rejuvenating spa!

Review of Nautilus Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Nov 2022via mobile
Had such a lovely and rejuvenating time at Nautilus Spa! Super friendly staff who made us feel really comfortable. Can’t recommend the full body massage enough, left feeling so relaxed and wanting to come back again for another treatment!
0.5 km from Nautilus Resort
  • Agoda.com
6.7 km from Nautilus Resort
Kukupa
View more hotels in Muri
All reviews plunge pool turn down service sweet treats muri beach cook islands fruit platter garden room stand up paddleboards full body massage travel agent from australia spa treatments happy hour muri night markets wedding anniversary cocktails rarotonga
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

Highly recommend Nautilus

We recently stayed 14 nights here travelling from Australia and were not disappointed in the excellent private villas.
All staff were amazing through our stay, but Ari was truly outstanding always with a friendly chat and help with any matter to ensure we had a comfortable stay.

The villas were a decent size with all the right amenities, comfy bed and lovely private enclosed deck with pool.

In the restaurant breakfast was perfect everyday, the service was great and we dinned for dinner about 5 nights of our stay. Dinner was great without a bad meal had and the cocktails were perfect to top it off. An extra special thanks to April, Kennan, Khalessi and Wanga for their great service whenever we dinned.
The only comment I'd have being that I love a morning coffee I was a little disappointed in the coffee, but that's a trivial item for such a great experience.

This resort is in a great location being along Muri Beach. This meant a close walk to the Muri night markets, for other food like Rimas Bakery and a small supermarket/bootle-o. The snorkelling around the island straight out from the resort was amazing and very convenient along with the use of kayaks and stand up paddleboards at the resort for guest use.

Would definately be a place we'd happily visit again as returning customers and highly recommend staying here.

1  Thank alexdL5687XB
Reviewed 15 November 2022

Not having been to Rarotonga before, our travel agent suggested that she would book the Nautilius Resort for our stay. We were essentially in her hands and my word she did not disappoint as she had stayed there for 10 days earlier this year and was able to give us a very good review.
The resort proved well above expectations in every aspect. Delighted with our villa and layout as we were in the garden area and sheltered from the prevailing breeze with our room serviced each of the 6 days we were there.
The restaurant provided excellent meals when we dined there on 3 occasions and were met there by friendly and very helpful staff who treated us like members of their own family. We could not criticise any aspect of our dining experience as the meals were always presented to a very high standard along with the array of cocktails that we consumed.
All in all the whole Nautilius experience was outstanding and we would not hesitate to return at some future date.

Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Dined here while we were staying at Muri Beach Resort next door. My husband had the Pork Belly bites said the pork crackle could've been cooked more,it was very chewy. I enjoyed the bean Hummus and mains were Red Thai duck curry tasty, Buccaneers chicken average.
Garlic breads were very good.
Service could be improved. It was sometime after we finished our main meals that the waitress returned,with myself having to wave her over to take our dessert and to ask if we wanted anymore drinks.
Lovely table with lagoon views.
Would we return if we visit Rarotonga again. Probably not. Eaten at other resorts and enjoyed the food and service alot better.

Reviewed 17 October 2022 via mobile

We dined at restaurant two nights once with friends and second time as solo. The food was outstanding but the service from everyone was the highlight especially Ari who has customer service down to a fine art. Loved the night, Ari made everyone feel special.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2022

I had an aromastone massage and it was lovely. I also liked the calming atmosphere of the spa. Each visit to Raro, I indulge in a few spa treatments. I still prefer Rumours Waterfall Spa, but so far this would be the next on my list.

The staff were at reception and did not seem to expect me, but checked the reservation for the service and called the Beautician over who took me behind reception into the spa area. From then the service was lovely and professional. The sink in the bathroom was not as clean as I would have expected for this level of hotel spa, but everything else was lovely. It smelled nice and the service was good. The pressure was perfect. I haven't had an aromastone massage before but it seemed a bit quick with the movements and the aroma wasn't strong. I still really liked it though. I can't remember being offered a green tea as I usually am at spas back home and I wasn't provided with any sample products, which is common at home.

Room tip: Didn't stay in the hotel, just used the Spa Services.
Date of stay: October 2022