Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jane A
Wellington, New Zealand

"Pleasant dining experience"

Review of Nautilus Resort
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Nov 2022via mobile
Dined here while we were staying at Muri Beach Resort next door. My husband had the Pork Belly bites said the pork crackle could've been cooked more,it was very chewy. I enjoyed the bean Hummus and mains were Red Thai duck curry tasty, Buccaneers chicken average.
Garlic breads were very good.
Service could be improved. It was sometime after we finished our main meals that the waitress returned,with myself having to wave her over to take our dessert and to ask if we wanted anymore drinks.
Lovely table with lagoon views.
Would we return if we visit Rarotonga again. Probably not. Eaten at other resorts and enjoyed the food and service alot better.
Date of stay: November 2022
    $470
    $475
0.8 km from Nautilus Resort
$208
No fees just great deals
1.0 km from Nautilus Resort
$279
No prepayment needed
    $245
  • eDreams
    $279
1.1 km from Nautilus Resort
View more hotels in Muri
All reviews plunge pool turn down service sweet treats muri beach cook islands fruit platter garden room stand up paddleboards full body massage travel agent from australia spa treatments happy hour muri night markets wedding anniversary cocktails rarotonga
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2022 via mobile

We dined at restaurant two nights once with friends and second time as solo. The food was outstanding but the service from everyone was the highlight especially Ari who has customer service down to a fine art. Loved the night, Ari made everyone feel special.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2022

I had an aromastone massage and it was lovely. I also liked the calming atmosphere of the spa. Each visit to Raro, I indulge in a few spa treatments. I still prefer Rumours Waterfall Spa, but so far this would be the next on my list.

The staff were at reception and did not seem to expect me, but checked the reservation for the service and called the Beautician over who took me behind reception into the spa area. From then the service was lovely and professional. The sink in the bathroom was not as clean as I would have expected for this level of hotel spa, but everything else was lovely. It smelled nice and the service was good. The pressure was perfect. I haven't had an aromastone massage before but it seemed a bit quick with the movements and the aroma wasn't strong. I still really liked it though. I can't remember being offered a green tea as I usually am at spas back home and I wasn't provided with any sample products, which is common at home.

Room tip: Didn't stay in the hotel, just used the Spa Services.
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 27 September 2022

Absolutely a great place to stay in Rarotonga!
The location right on Muri beach provides amazing views of the Lagoon and its islands, right from your private sun deck (Beachfront Are rooms) Choice of padded or wicker loungers, or your own hammock makes soaking up the sun a pleasent experience.
The room was spacious, luxurious and well maintained. Small touches such as fresh flowers, chess board, and charging stations provided some nice surprises. There was also delivery of sweet treats each night to nibble on, and a refreshing welcome drink at check in.
I had a massage at their spa, and it was one of the best massages I've ever had! Super relaxing, and even got a sea salt foot & leg scrub before the treatment that I wasnt expecting.
The staff are super friendly and helpful, and are always on hand if you need them. They were all so genuinely welcoming, and you could tell they enjoyed providing such greay service.
I was worried about not having much privacy, being so close to the beach, but the strategic placement if trees and shrubs provides some privacy from beachwalkers, without obstructing the amazing view.

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

We absolutely loved the Nautilus. Stunning location, the ground were nothing short of immaculate. Paea made our trip she is wonderful. Loved our Are super romantic and our plunge pool rocked. The kayaks were super fun to take to the motu good snorkelling to the right as you look at it…we’ll be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile

We just spent 7 days at the Nautilus Resort in Rarotonga. I cannot speak more highly of this resort and it’s staff. All we’re fabulous. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as wonderful as possible. In particular, Ari, who looked after me with with a ginger and honey potion he made himself when I was feeling sick. Honestly above and beyond. Best pina coladas on the island too 🍹 We highly recommend choosing this resort for your next stay in Rarotonga. 🤗🥰

Trip type: Travelled with family