Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews beach front paddle boards our honeymoon each morning snorkeling gear cocktails island lagoon raj rarotonga nz polynesian motu cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at MBCH for 2 weeks in October and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The facility is in good condition and well maintained. The only thing I wish the hotel had is an exercise room. Beautiful beach front property with complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gears and even beach shoes. All staff are super friendly and efficient: Flora and Vuli at the reception; Rowena, Ovini and Ufa at the bar/ restaurant; Louisa in housekeeping to the ground keeper who greeted me every morning when I jogged on the beach. I wish I can name and thank them all!
The hotel location is close to all kind of attractions within walking distance, such as restaurants, night food markets, beer brewery and car/ moped rentals. The complimentary breakfast was better than we expected. Fresh fruits and different home baked pastries every morning as well as one hot item. The Wednesday Island Night is a great way to spend an evening with all you can eat buffet and entertainment of Polynesian dancers performing next to your table!
I think the management and staff have done a wonderful job not only to please the guests but also great ambassadors to promote Rarotonga. The atmosphere in this island is so lay-back, its like Maui 30 years ago.The locals are friendly and kind to visitors. We look forward to returning soon! Thank you! Patrick

Room tip: Rooms near the restaurant could be noisy due to wedding parties but usually quiet down by midnight.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liana S, General Manager at Muri Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Kia Orana patkkli

Thank you both for such a glowing review. I can see that you both really enjoyed your stay with us and the services provided. I will let the staff know if your special mentions, and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I do believe that the staff are such an asset to the hotel. We do hope to welcome you both back to your second home.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Modern resort with a very large beautiful pool. Staff are excellent, restaurant is also good.Cocktails are excellent. We had a pool view room, small deck with a glimpse of the pool through a glass panel. Unfortunately our jug and iron weren't working, but were replaced quickly.Overall a nice stay.

Kia Orana Ross B

Thank you for your recent review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and apologies for the appliances not in good working order. It is great to hear that they were replaced quickly with ones in good working order. We do hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location with beautiful beaches and lagoons. Great staff, attentive, helpful and genuinely seem happy to be working there. The spa is fantastic and the restaurant has high quality food. When they found it it was our anniversary we were upgraded. I have never felt so welcome, valued and taken care of at any accomodation. Adults only is well worth it for couples going to Raro and this hotel is worth every cent.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Kia Orana HI1P

Great to hear your review and again Congratulations on your anniversary. We do hope that we are able to celebrate another anniversary with you both.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

quite modern facility, staff amazing. The restaurant was great too, Very relaxing place with nice tidy room. Hotel has its own fleet of small motor scooter, so easy to hire one and get around. Bus stop just outside on the main road.

Date of stay: December 2016

Kia Orana Stew S

Thanks so much for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I must admit that our staff are an asset to the hotel. We do hope that you are able t stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Muri Beach. We had 3 different rooms - mainly because of my own clumsiness in booking dates - which gave us a good sample of the different rooms on offer. There is a huge disparity in the standards of rooms between the pool/garden rooms - which I would describe as fairly basic - and the ocean view rooms. We had the latter for the last few nights of our stay and couldn't fault it.

Staff were consistently friendly and ready and eager to help, answer questions and do whatever they could to make us feel welcome and at home.

If I return to Rarotonga, then I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Take the plunge and go for a room on the beach. The cost is a fair bit more, but the difference you get makes it fully justified.
Date of stay: August 2017

Kia Orana JohanNZ

Thank you for your recent review. It is great to hear that you were able to sample all our different room types, and also great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We can't wait to welcome you back with us.