See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Truly a budget hotel with absolutley no frills. No air-con so the room was swelteringly hot and didn't even get a night's sleep so I can't even find it in myself to agree with some other comments that it is okay as an overnight stop on a longer journey.

Positive points are that the whole place was clean and the staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was taken and again was cheap and limited, but as we set off at 6am at least we got some coffee and toast in us before continuing the drive.

Hotel is surrounded on three sides by roads which did not seem to ever fully quieten down. Windows needed to be open all night to get any air and so the scent of the smokers ourside drifted in.

Although there was not real issue, or unpleasant suprises here, to be honest I now wish we had spent a bit more cash and got a room with air-con

Room Tip: No rooms are particularly great
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I stayed here for 1 night with my wife and 2 small children. It was 29 EUR for a room with a double and 1 single. I echo what others have said; clean enough, no AC, says it’s a non smoking hotel, but if you leave the window open at nigh plenty will come it! Check in was easy enough if you’ve pre-booked. You get what you pay for, and in that regard it was all that I expected it to be for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Ok I guess. Clean enough for me. Rest of the family would disagree.
No ac
Says it’s a non smoking hotel, leaving out of the window and smoking counts right.
Check in was easy enough if you’ve pre-booked

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Basic, basic basic….. but what did you expect! The rooms are small but clean and functional, if you’re travelling from A to B and need to get your head down for a few hours then these places are fine and they’re a bargain. Car park is secure and gated

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My husband and 21-yr old daughter were both much more approving of this place than I, but seeing as I booked our trip, I'll submit the review. This place was simply too bare bones, too college dorm, for me - but others may be perfectly happy with the place. It was clean. Can't say much more, breakfast was quite possibly the most dismal hotel breakfast ever (no protein ... no yogurt in FRANCE?!). The showers had lots of hot water but don't forget you flipflops and towel(s). The windows opened wide, but no screen = bugs, screen aside the hotel smelled grossly and strongly of cigarette smoke from those standing just outside. It was the sketchiest vibe I ever had in a hotel - so yes, it was dirt cheap ($76 Euros for 2 rooms x 1 night) but not for me. Maybe I caught them on a bad day?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family